New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any bankers here specially dealing with property re selling

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I need some advice and confirmation regarding this. I wanted to buy a parcel of land listed on UCPB so I contacted the assigned person. He gave me the requirements in able to process. Since I will buy it on cash I was thinking it will be less complicated and hassle for me. The property is less than a million it's just 800k pesos.

Now here is the issue the person is asking for my proof of income as one of the requirements. So I send him my latest pay slip which indicate my monthly income. Then he said it's not enough I need the provide a certificate of employment. I email our HR and requested for it.
    Then suddenly he is asking for bank statement which I told him from the beginning is the proper proof of income. And he said pay slip is much better. I was totally pissed off since I feel that he just power tripper.

I explained to him that bank statement will take at least 2 weeks for me to process since my salary is not credited in local bank. Since I am working abroad.

Now he is keep on insisting me that it is a AMLAC requirement and keep on saying that above 500k this is required by BSP.

As I verify on BSP website it says single purchase of 4M above only. I'm just wondering what the happening to this guy. How about those who is buying brand new car worth 2M and above I never hear them complying with this law.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    I need some advice and confirmation regarding this. I wanted to buy a parcel of land listed on UCPB so I contacted the assigned person. He gave me the requirements in able to process. Since I will buy it on cash I was thinking it will be less complicated and hassle for me. The property is less than a million it's just 800k pesos.

Now here is the issue the person is asking for my proof of income as one of the requirements. So I send him my latest pay slip which indicate my monthly income. Then he said it's not enough I need the provide a certificate of employment. I email our HR and requested for it.
    Then suddenly he is asking for bank statement which I told him from the beginning is the proper proof of income. And he said pay slip is much better. I was totally pissed off since I feel that he just power tripper.

I explained to him that bank statement will take at least 2 weeks for me to process since my salary is not credited in local bank. Since I am working abroad.

Now he is keep on insisting me that it is a AMLAC requirement and keep on saying that above 500k this is required by BSP.

As I verify on BSP website it says single purchase of 4M above only. I'm just wondering what the happening to this guy. How about those who is buying brand new car worth 2M and above I never hear them complying with this law.
    i would probably ask, in my most congenial voice, to talk to the manager.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Probably the asset is for bidding and nireserve nya sa kaibigan or inenegosyo nya. Usually more than willing sila to sell kasi quota yan.

Stuff like that happen inside banks.

Part din naman kasi ng KYC policy ng bank and AMLA na transactions more than 500k are reportable but that's just it. Reportable lang pero di naman dapat blocked sale.

Like dr.d, i will talk to a manager or atleast have a relative talk to a manager of the bank.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Exactly what happened to my friend, he got a house and lot in the subdivision he wanted, he called it gift of god, but he got it from the bank where his wife works hehehe...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i would probably ask, in my most congenial voice, to talk to the manager.
    He is the manager when I asked him I wanted to talk to higher level.. wala na daw sya lang daw pwede then I send someone to fixed the problem bigla silang naging mabait..

nakaka bwisit lang gusto pa kunin pati number ng HR namin para daw i verify ang salary ko.. doon ako nag init

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Exactly what happened to my friend, he got a house and lot in the subdivision he wanted, he called it gift of god, but he got it from the bank where his wife works hehehe...
    Kaya pala ang tanong pa sakin ng UCPB manager sure ba daw ako na bibilhin ko.. parang nakaka insulto lang aksi hindi naman ako mag babayad ng 10% down kung hindi ko bibilhin at non refundable yon pag ako nag back out

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Parang ayaw ngang ibenta sa iyo. May vested interest yata siya.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Style ng bank managers yan... haharangan ang gusto bumili tapos kung bumaba ang presyo dahil walang gusto bumili, sila bigla ang bibili tapos ibebenta.

Dami ako kilala branch managers na ganyan ang ginagawa. Yung iba sobra dami na idle properties dahil dyan.

Pati yung sa sasakyan na sealed bidding kunyari pero rigged naman.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Parang ayaw ngang ibenta sa iyo. May vested interest yata siya.
    Siguro nga kaya ng sinabi ko na lalapit ako sa mas mataas sa kanya kasi dami nya hinhingi na requirements eh bigla naging ok na daw intayin nalang daw ang result

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Any Bankers from UCPB