New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mga peeps medyo naiinip ako pag gabi na nasa bahay ako baka pwede nyo ishare title and story lang nang napanuod nyo dvd movies old and new
    action suspense & horror TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    THE RING

http://www.theringworld.com/ring.php

Story - Reporter Asakawa Reiko (Matsushima Nanako) is in the midst of investigating the latest urban myth -- a videotape that kills all who watch it -- when her niece Tomoko (Takeuchi Yuko) suddenly dies under mysterious circumstances. An investigation reveals that not just the niece but three of her friends died on the same day at exactly the same time.

Asakawa traces the activities of the four friends back to the Izu Peninsula, where apparently they had stayed overnight in a rental cabin...and viewed the very cursed videotape that she has been investigating. When Asakawa watches the videotape herself, she enlists the help of her ex-husband Takayama Ryuji (Sanada Hiroyuki) to help solve its deadly riddle.

Together, the two begin to identify the mass of jumbled images found on the videotape. One of these, a mysterious woman brushing her long hair before an oval mirror, is identified as the long-dead psychic Yamamura Shizuko. Asakawa and Ryuji travel to Oshima, the birthplace of Yamamura Shizuko, in search of clues. What they find is the secret of the Yamamura family, that Shizuko had given to a daughter that mysteriously disappeared thirty years ago. The child's name: Yamamura Sadako.

The latter half of the Ring has Asakawa and Ryuji discovering that the video was in fact created by Sadako, who three decades ago was thrown into a well and left for dead. With nothing left to try, the duo resolve to find the well and recover Sadako's body in the hopes of appeasing her vengeful spirit...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I watch TV series instead of movies to pass time. I'd highly recommend the X-FIles and Lost. You could watch all 9 seasons of the X-FIles plus the two movies. I'm sure it could "keep you company" for several weeks. Lost has 4 seasons. I'm a big fan and I love how it has muliple elements like action, drama, comedy and suspense. I actually finished season 4 in one day. I stayed up until 11 am (good thing I don't have work yet) hehe. If you really really prefer movies then I'd recommend these:

www.imdb.com

The Shining - Jack Torrance becomes the caretaker of the Overlook Hotel up in the secluded mountains of Colorado. Jack, being a family man, takes his wife and son to the hotel to keep him company throughout the long and isolated nights. During their stay strange things occur when Jack's son Danny sees gruesome images powered by a force called "The Shining" and Jack is heavily affected by this. Along with writer's block and the demons of the hotel haunting him Jack has a complete mental breakdown and the situation takes a sinister turn for the worse. Written by Niam Dodd {niamdodd*hotmail.com}

Full Metal Jacket - A two-segment look at the effect of the military mindset and war itself on Vietnam era Marines. The first half follows a group of recruits in basic training under the command of the punishing Sgt. Hartman. The second half shows one of those recruits, Joker, covering the war as a correspondent for Stars and Stripes, focusing on the Tet offensive. Written by Scott Renshaw {as.idc*forsythe.stanford.edu}

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    share ko lang din

1)the mist
    2)the hitcher
    3)i am legend
    4)the next
    5)shooter
    6)final destination 1,2,3,
    7)house of wax
    8)rambo 4
    9)texas chainsaw
    10)wrong turn 1,2

madami pa eh.. share pa kayo?
    sa series smallville & prison break,kaso yung complete series ng season 3 ng prison break wala pa ata?
    Last edited by aga_cruz; September 9th, 2008 at 03:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    24 Season 6 Episodes 1-24

Last edited by leinahtan; September 9th, 2008 at 06:18 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    watch Hell Ride by Quentin Tarantino

it's about gunslinging bikers. dun ko nakita more than 5 na bikers vs. 1 biker. tumba yun 5. meron din biker na namamana

pero kakaaliw, saka andaming bold scenes. usually mga tsiks na nag-wrestling or lap dancing bikers. pag pumasok yun mga bikers sa beer house, usually ang greet nila is to pinch the private part of the female bartender or waitress. kakatuwa

death race is also entertaining but not worth watching in the big screen. lugi. yun star ata yun sa transporter.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From Dusk 'til Dawn http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116367/

Sundown http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098412/ (vampire spagetti western)

Escape from LA

Escape from New York

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try to watch it here.

http://www.watch-movies.net

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try to watch it here.

http://www.watch-movies.net

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    1d4lv cinema copy kasi eh kaya yung ibang movies malabo?

may nakapanuod na ba sa inyo ng exorcist director's cut at saka constantine?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dvd movies