New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hello mga tsikoteers!

ask ko lang po your suggestions.

going to dasma cavite from boni hiway edsa and going back, i believe there's an alternative route other than taking villamor airbase then coastal road then aguinaldo hiway. in consideration of fastest, shortest and safest way. mapa-umaga, tanghali or gabi (including late nights).

i'd like to know, based from your experiences, what would be the best route to take?

from boni hiway edsa to dasmariñas cavite (bungad lang from imus) and going back

salamat po ng marami!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pwede mag alabang ka na lang then daang hari, diretso na yun sa aguinaldo hiway, left going to dasma, right sa imus.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jundogg View Post
    hello mga tsikoteers!

ask ko lang po your suggestions.

going to dasma cavite from boni hiway edsa and going back, i believe there's an alternative route other than taking villamor airbase then coastal road then aguinaldo hiway. in consideration of fastest, shortest and safest way. mapa-umaga, tanghali or gabi (including late nights).

i'd like to know, based from your experiences, what would be the best route to take?

from boni hiway edsa to dasmariñas cavite (bungad lang from imus) and going back

salamat po ng marami!
    I'm from Dasma, Cavite and drive to-and-from the office to the Dasma everyday.

I've tried all the available routes (known to me):

Aguinaldo
    Carmona
    Southwoods
    Daang Hari (exit in alabang) or exit in San Pedro (via Fernbrook)

The safest is still Aguinaldo Hiway, anytime of the day. I drive there in the dead of the night (12AM-3AM) everyday.

The shortest is via Daang Hari or thru San Pedro Laguna via Fernbrook but I wouldn't want to pass that route at night, especially Fernbrook thru Victoria Homes. Carmona is okay, but it's not the shortest.

I've driven those routes I mentioned on daytime and night time and I say Aguinaldo is still the ideal route, especially if your concern is safety.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    edsa -> slex -> exit filinvest alabang -> daang hari -> aguinaldo h-way going to dasma

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    When going to Dasma, Cavite, I take the NLEX / Carmona / Governor's Drive route.

:car: [SIZE="1"]3895[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup safest pa rin aguinaldo hi-way.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    When going to Dasma, Cavite, I take the NLEX / Carmona / Governor's Drive route.

:car: [SIZE=1]3895[/SIZE]
    i think you mean SLEX not NLEX

kung malapit lang sa Imus pinaka malapit pa rin ang Aguinaldo Hi-way. Either by Daang Hari or Coastal Rd.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShop View Post
    i think you mean SLEX not NLEX

kung malapit lang sa Imus pinaka malapit pa rin ang Aguinaldo Hi-way. Either by Daang Hari or Coastal Rd.
    NLEX. Galing ako ng Tarlac eh. - Joke lang!
    Sorry for the typo.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3898[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    But if you're trying to avoid this SM Bacoor traffic, don't go through this road via Bo. Niog (leading to Molino Rd.). Neglected na ang lugar na ito, grabe! Parang craters sa moon ang kalsada rito........

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    thanks po sa mga input nyo. keep them coming.

so far sa aguinaldo pa din ako dumadaan. hindi padin ako familiar sa mga alternate routes.
    i worry kasi un total darkness along aguinaldo highway lalo na pag alanganing oras. nakakatakot masiraan, kahet ma-flatan lang.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast