New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    to all income earners e-vat is going to ber implemented starting nov. government's target collection will be better BUT I HOPE collections will trickle down to the people. e kung dadagdag lang sa bulsa ng mga la politikas inay ko po may all corrupt officials go to hell. patawad po. sobra na.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    asar talaga yang EBAC na yan EEBACakan ko na sila e..hehe jk
    Kaya nadedelay pagiging karerista ko dahil sa mga ginagawa nila eh.Tuloy yung dating mabibili ko na next time na lang..
    Pero lets hope and see kung maganda ang kalalabasan ng EBAC na yan..
    Last edited by gearspeed; October 30th, 2005 at 01:26 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup wala ng atrasan ito, napa grocery nga ako ng 1 month supply and mamaya magpapa full tank na ako...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    E-VAT is just to standardize the amount of taxes being imposed on the sale of goods (which is 10%). Tanggal na ang mga lumang sales taxes.

Basic farm to market goods will not be drastically affected. Farm inputs are still exempt from VAT.

Also, most everyday products will not be affected... since they are already being covered by VAT years ago. Power, oil & services lang ang basically nadagdag sa coverage ng VAT.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    siguro nga maging beneficial nga ang EVat sa tin, in the mood na naman ang pulitiko to perform their jobs coz of higher returns hehehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Basic farm to market goods will not be drastically affected. Farm inputs are still exempt from VAT.

Also, most everyday products will not be affected... since they are already being covered by VAT years ago. Power, oil & services lang ang basically nadagdag sa coverage ng VAT.
    it isn't this simple as what the DOF nor the BIR would like us to think.... una na dyan additional 10% VAT on fuel and power... lahat ng industries gumagamit nyan... shempre pass on yan... kahit na sabihin na tinanggal yung excise tax on diesel para medyo bumaba.. still malaking bagay pa rin yan..

what is not really tackled upon by the govt and even in the media is the additional 10% VAT on carriers (like shipping, airline - sa trucking i think dati pa meron)..

think of it this way... most of the consumer goods need to be transported.. archipelago ang pilipinas so talagang kailangan itawid ng dagat.. hindi lahat ng kumpanya kaya magtayo ng planta sa bawat island ng pilipinas... kaya kailangan idaan sa barko... now with the EVAT tataas yan.. pati airline... plane tickets may get cheaper when you go 2 way to hongkong than say you go domestic dahil tataas dahil sa VAT

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    its coming! its comiiiing!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy
    it isn't this simple as what the DOF nor the BIR would like us to think.... una na dyan additional 10% VAT on fuel and power... lahat ng industries gumagamit nyan... shempre pass on yan... kahit na sabihin na tinanggal yung excise tax on diesel para medyo bumaba.. still malaking bagay pa rin yan..

what is not really tackled upon by the govt and even in the media is the additional 10% VAT on carriers (like shipping, airline - sa trucking i think dati pa meron)..
    That is why I said... power, oil & services. Transport / shipping services falls under services right?

For basic farm to market goods... hindi affected yan since the owners themselves can ship the said goods by themselves.

The BIR already released the final implementing guidelines (RR 16-2005). I highly suggest that you read it.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy

think of it this way... most of the consumer goods need to be transported.. archipelago ang pilipinas so talagang kailangan itawid ng dagat.. hindi lahat ng kumpanya kaya magtayo ng planta sa bawat island ng pilipinas... kaya kailangan idaan sa barko... now with the EVAT tataas yan.. pati airline... plane tickets may get cheaper when you go 2 way to hongkong than say you go domestic dahil tataas dahil sa VAT

kaya nga ang sarap kumita nyan para sa taga-gobyerno, VAT ng VAT kada kilos, transport, transaction, consumption.

it's the mother of all profits! d mo na kelangan marketing materials, marketing strategies, marketing etc ... handed to them in a silver platter. kahit .01 percent lang i-corrupt dyan ok na, coz sobrang laki kapag energy ang involved

E-vat Is Coming