New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you have a **** collection in your computer?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 65.79%
  • No

13 34.21%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Porrns prohibited in our country. hmm

2. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Napakaproductive talaga ng mga Pinoy.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Pano hindi mag top yung mga teleserye pa lang natin ang lalaswa na. Do you have a **** collection in your computer?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If this is about the average length of browsing time, it could be due to slow internet speed in pinas that you are already on your 2nd round while the video is still buffering. Do you have a **** collection in your computer?Do you have a **** collection in your computer?Do you have a **** collection in your computer?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    If this is about the average length of browsing time, it could be due to slow internet speed in pinas that you are already on your 2nd round while the video is still buffering. Do you have a **** collection in your computer?Do you have a **** collection in your computer?Do you have a **** collection in your computer?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    if phub publishes the datarate baka tayo nga pinaka mabagal lol.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I stopped watching prn since I met crush. He is all the ST that I need. Better than all the top prn sites combined

Seriously, I am surprised that Filipinos topped the list in prnhub, among my females friends, nobody admits to watching prn (except for one) Puro mga conservative (baka kuno lang pala?)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gone are the days when your dad finally allows you to see his hidden collection...

Then for the first time, di mo na kailangan itakas yung betamax tapes nya, hehehe

To answer the thread, matagal nang wala...

I just find it sad na kids nowadays will no longer experience going to a store to buy CDs with the barkada.

I remember those days to be so funny, the never ending discussion on which video to buy based on the DVDs cover...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Do you have a **** collection in your computer?