New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WTF!? ano na ba ang nangyayari ngayon? I hope ilabas ang name ng couple na yan!

Couple forces maid to have *** with dog
    By Perseus Echeminada Updated January 16, 2009 12:00 AM

A couple from Quezon City have been charged with rape in court for forcing their 20-year-old housemaid to have *** with their dog.

The court may order the couple’s arrest anytime starting today, according to court sources.
    The STAR learned from these sources that the couple held their dog and made the animal penetrate the victim.

Under Republic Act 8353, the new Anti-Rape Law, rape may be committed by any person who shall commit an act of ***ual assault by inserting his penis into another person’s mouth or anal orifice, or any instrument or object, into the genital or anal orifice of another person.
    Prosecutors, who asked for anonymity, said the couple, whose names have been temporarily withheld, have undergone preliminary investigation, and there was probable cause to charge them in court.

Court officials confirmed that two counts of rape have been filed against the couple, but they refused to give details as the judge is still reviewing the case.

“We cannot release information at this point in time, it’s premature,” a staff of the judge handling the case said.

Court sources said medical records showed that the victim suffered contusions in her genitals.
    No other details were available, but a court official said they will release information as soon as the case is scheduled for trial.
    Last edited by russpogi; January 26th, 2009 at 04:13 AM. Reason: edited formatting...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    What kind of employer is that.. masahol pa cla sa aso

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ i think naipalabas na to sa XXX, abs-cbn ba yun?

very bestial...abhorrent act of persons who ought to treat their housemaid with compassion. i just can't imagine how the victim's gonna live a normal life again...the pain, to me, is eternal. sino ba makakalimot diyan? i'v seen that XXX investigation, the victim had already been shed of whatever good she has for herself...the couple should die by castration e.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dapat yang couple na yan, ibalik yung ginawa nila sa maid nila.

Sa German Sheperd o kaya sa St. Bernard sila ipa- :banana3:........

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I assume mag-asawa iyan (lalaki at babae)...

Iyong lalaki,- ipasok sa bilangguan para doon siya pagpiyestahan.....

Iyong babae,- ipagawa rin sa kanya ang pinagawa nila sa mga aso....

7303:soda:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    not to offend anyone po ha pero
    any pictures po ng mga nadawit? yung dog, maid and couple?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hindi kaya sila yung tunay na parents ng ASO hehehehe.. ugaling aso kasi sila

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    People like these are really sick and should be in the mental hospital!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    That couple needs psychological help....after treatment they should do jail time for what they did to the poor housemaid.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    “We cannot release information at this point in time, it’s premature,” a staff of the judge handling the case said.
    hmmmm wag sana umabot sa suhulan - kawawa naman yung pobre maid. ipasok na sa loob ang 2 yan at nang makatikim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Couple forces maid to have *** with dog