New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: is it a valid reason to break up w your GF or BF if they are not satisfying in ***?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, unsatisfactory *** is a valid reason

18 42.86%
  • No, *** is not a valid reason to break up

17 40.48%
  • I am still a virgin.

3 7.14%
  • I am a certified "Orgasm Donor".

8 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    **** is not enough to give virgins enough instructions WHY certain things must be done. Like why the girl should be well "pre-warmed" before placing the sausage into the "oven".
    Interesting analogy hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Geez. I can't imagine how they went ahead doing it without foreplay OR maybe the guy was just too big for the girl.
    No matter how big the guy is, a baby's head is still much bigger. So unless the guy has a ****o video quality "king dong", I doubt if that was the issue. Asian guys are more modest in size anyway.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Geez. I can't imagine how they went ahead doing it without foreplay OR maybe the guy was just too big for the girl.
    regarding size... being too big has it's problems as well.

Too wide in girth, the girl might find it uncomfortable to be stretched wide too soon, especially if the guy is over-eager.

Too long in length posses more problems because the guy has to control how far he goes in. Go in too far, he might hit sensitive tissue and result in pain for the girl. For the guy, since he cannot go in all the way to the "hilt", he would feel unsatisfied.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    this was the topic earlier * goodtimes...

yes, ill break up with her. hirap kaya ng hindi ka napapasaya tuwing ***Y TIME, ang sama ng feeling ng bitin. kaya im pro PMS or Pre-marital ***, para malaman niyo kung compatible ba ang *** life niyo.

tingin ko kasi sa ganito, sa una matitiis mo ang partner mo kung wala siyang performance, pero sa pagtagal mapupuno ka din at maghahanap ka ng iba para paligayahin ka.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    No, because I don't sleep with girls I'm not physically attracted to. To make it short, boring or not as long as I'm with someone I really like okay na un.

Okay nga performance eh parang SHRIMP naman dun nako sa frigid

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    regarding size... being too big has it's problems as well.

Too wide in girth, the girl might find it uncomfortable to be stretched wide too soon, especially if the guy is over-eager.

Too long in length posses more problems because the guy has to control how far he goes in. Go in too far, he might hit sensitive tissue and result in pain for the girl. For the guy, since he cannot go in all the way to the "hilt", he would feel unsatisfied.
    Shoould be just right pala.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 12th, 2009 at 05:43 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I say that was trauma...

Anyway, one would have to be very unlucky AND/OR very lacking in SKILL (***ual and people skills) to have married a PRIM AND PROPER "MANANG" woman and not get her to enjoy their ***ual life.

Although I know of a girl who is said to be MYSOPHOBIC (doesn't even want to handle money bills, according to mutual acquiantances/friends) who of course cannot get pregnant because she also thinks *** is dirty. I pity her husband. But then again, her husband is kinda aesthetically challenged, so I also think the mysophobia was only a COVER STORY for the real reason -- hindi niya ma-take ang itsura ng mister niya kaya ayaw niya makipagtalik dito. :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I really don't know why I have this fixation with size?
    Maybe it's all PR0N you have been watching?

**** videos usually emphasize that the bigger/longer the "king dong" the better the satisfaction for the girl.

I could help you get over that fixation.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 12th, 2009 at 05:34 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    No matter how big the guy is, a baby's head is still much bigger. So unless the guy has a ****o video quality "king dong", I doubt if that was the issue. Asian guys are more modest in size anyway.
    Unless she underwent CAESARIAN SECTION when she gave birth, that is.
    Last edited by woohoo; October 12th, 2009 at 05:37 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    No, because I don't sleep with girls I'm not physically attracted to.
    So true. The mere fact that you got the girl that you like to to sleep with you should already be a huge turn on.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Breaking up because of poor *** performance ?