New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: is it a valid reason to break up w your GF or BF if they are not satisfying in ***?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, unsatisfactory *** is a valid reason

18 42.86%
  • No, *** is not a valid reason to break up

17 40.48%
  • I am still a virgin.

3 7.14%
  • I am a certified "Orgasm Donor".

8 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ I think I know your friend? hehe

My friend was a virgin when she got married. It took them 3 or 4 months before they had *** only because she was told by another girl friend that it is ground for annulment. When my friend got pregnant, there was no *** until months after she gave birth.

I don't know if she is telling the truth or she is just being modest because she's the only one who is married (and have had ***) in our group.

She also told me that she does not kiss her husband down there - and I thought that was normal for married couples?!??!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    could be a ground for annulment actually.. i have a friend... hindi sila nag *** nung mag gf/bf pa sila.. got married.. tapos he found out na hindi pala mahilig makipag *** yung wife nya.. or i dont know baka na trauma or something.. so talagang no *** sila for long time after the first baby.. kawawa yung friend ko..
    Hhhuuuwwhhhhaaaatttt???? They just had *** once to have the baby and no more? :poke:

That is the problem with some girls. They are so uptight about being "pure" and "proper" that they do not enjoy their ***uality even after they get married. God gave women the ability to have multiple "O"s, they should make best use of it!
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 12th, 2009 at 04:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nung honeymoon pa nadale.. palagay ko na trauma nga..

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Hhhuuuwwhhhhaaaatttt???? They just had *** once to have the baby and no more? :poke:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Your friend was probably a virgin too and didn't know how to do it properly. Siguro the wife could just pleasure your friend in ways that it won't hurt for her???

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i told him to go on counselling..

yan kasi hirap pag walang practice..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    They should just watch more ****.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Your friend was probably a virgin too and didn't know how to do it properly. Siguro the wife could just pleasure your friend in ways that it won't hurt for her???
    Kaya nga dapat one of the two should have had ***ual experiences na to bring to the "bed". It is possible the guy didn't lubricate enough before the "act". It would have been painful for the girl, especially since she would be nervous about it even before the actual act. Add to that, the possible pain of breaking the hymen.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    They should just watch more ****.
    **** is not enough to give virgins enough instructions WHY certain things must be done. Like why the girl should be well "pre-warmed" before placing the sausage into the "oven".

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Geez. I can't imagine how they went ahead doing it without foreplay OR maybe the guy was just too big for the girl.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    i told him to go on counselling..

yan kasi hirap pag walang practice..
    Let the counselor watch and "coach" the couple how to do it "better"?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Breaking up because of poor *** performance ?