New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: is it a valid reason to break up w your GF or BF if they are not satisfying in ***?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, unsatisfactory *** is a valid reason

18 42.86%
  • No, *** is not a valid reason to break up

17 40.48%
  • I am still a virgin.

3 7.14%
  • I am a certified "Orgasm Donor".

8 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="3"]What do you think? Do you think it is a valid reason to break up with your girlfriend or boyfriend if their ***ual performance is "unsatisfactory" to you?

One of the arguements is that if both partners are happy with each other in regards to ***, they will have less reason to look for "***" outside the marriage. Example, a guy who doesn't get ***ually satisfied with his wife would eventually look for a mistress for his "***ual needs".
    [/SIZE]

Last edited by ghosthunter; October 12th, 2009 at 03:57 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yes, let's face it. That's why there are many broken marriages and/or relationships.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Performance can be learned. If you're not compatible physically then that could be a problem. But then again, most girls could deal with not being ***ually satisfied. I don't know with men.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me, I would really want my life partner to be ***ually compatible with me.

It would be difficult (for me) to go through the rest of my life ***ually unfulfilled or ***ually unsatisfied.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Performance can be learned. If you're not compatible physically then that could be a problem. But then again, most girls could deal with not being ***ually satisfied. I don't know with men.
    Not everything can be "learned". Some girls simply take so long to reach orgasm that they would require the skills of ***-pert to regularly reach "O".

Most girls could deal not being ***ually satisfied? ... maybe for virgins but those who have been introduced to the world of *** and it's pleasures, it might be a difference story. Why do you think the best selling *** toys are dildos or similar?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Why do you think the best selling *** toys are dildos or similar?
    Because there are a lot of men who lack skills???

My ***ually active friend told me that size is also important.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Because there are a lot of men who lack skills???

My ***ually active friend told me that size is also important.
    Size can be an important factor to a point. But even an average sized "joe" can be better than a bigger one simply because the owner knows how to use it well.

Skill is more important than size. Beyond that, communication between partners, especially the girl telling the guy what is pleasurable for her helps a long way.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So many things in mind but too inappropriate to say. hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So many things in mind but too inappropriate to say. hehe.
    You can PM or YM me naman eh.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    could be a ground for annulment actually.. i have a friend... hindi sila nag *** nung mag gf/bf pa sila.. got married.. tapos he found out na hindi pala mahilig makipag *** yung wife nya.. or i dont know baka na trauma or something.. so talagang no *** sila for long time after the first baby.. kawawa yung friend ko..

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Breaking up because of poor *** performance ?