New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Shows how st*pid and aloof the Philippine clergy has become. Internet **** preceded the RH law, which isn't even implemented. The Church themselves aren't exactly innocent, with their own "pedophilia" problems being investigated by no less than the United Nations.

ABS-CBNnews.com
    Posted at 01/19/2014 6:12 PM | Updated as of 01/19/2014 6:12 PM

MANILA -- Manila Auxiliary Bishop Broderick Pabillo attributed Internet ****ography patronage in part to the Reproductive Health (RH) Law.

In a report from the CBCP News, Pabillo blasted the “culture of addiction,” which he said is rooted on the promotion of condoms, contraceptives and the law itself.

He also urged the government to teach the "sacredness" of ***.

“It is saddening that the government said it would combat ****ography but it itself promotes pills and condoms that encourages relationships outside marriages and extra marital affairs. It is not right and they should be consistent,” he said.

Pabillo also blamed poverty for the rise in Internet ****ography.

“It is because of poverty among our people that pushes them to cyber ****ography and it should be addressed sincerely. What is happening is that most parents were unable to provide education for their siblings causing ignorance that eventually drives their children to cyber ****ography to make a living,” he said.

On Thursday, foreign police said they had dismantled a pedophile ring that streamed live ***ual abuse of Filipino children as young as six over the Internet, with victims' parents involved in some cases.

Fifteen victims aged between six and 15 have been rescued as part of Operation Endeavor, Britain's National Crime Agency said, adding that 29 people had been arrested, including 11 in the Philippines.

Three other ongoing investigations into pedophiles who pay to see abuse via webcams have identified 733 suspects, the agency added, warning of a "significant and emerging threat" in developing nations.

Under Operation Endeavor, British police worked alongside counterparts in the Philippines and Australia.

"This is part of our intensified efforts to end this scourge... of live streaming of child ***ual abuse" to order by foreign pedophiles, said Senior Superintendent Gilbert Sosa, head of the Philippine police's anti-cybercrime unit.

"This has become a major problem in the Philippines, where in some cases even the parents are involved," he told AFP, declining to give specific details that could compromise ongoing operations.

Sosa said severe poverty had forced many youngsters into prostitution or into working in so-called cyber*** dens, a booming business believed to be focused on the central island of Cebu. – With reports from Agence France-Presse
    Last edited by Monseratto; January 20th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hay naman naman naman. Tong mga to hotdog and laman ng utak. Itong bishop na ito dapat hagupitin sa puwet ng latigo para matuto.

Tingin ata niya sa mamamayan mga tanga. No wonder bakit ambilis maubos ng RCC. Dahil sa lumang istilo ng mga tanagang obispo na iyan

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    St*pdity is what I can say. Nasa tao naman yan eh. Anong kinalaman ng RH Law sa paglobo ng internet ****?

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Ang B*b* naman.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Ang B*b* naman.
    Walang ng masabi si DAMASO

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    St*pdity is what I can say. Nasa tao naman yan eh. Anong kinalaman ng RH Law sa paglobo ng internet ****?
    Obviously, the intent is to strike a blow against the RH Law, never mind if the reasoning is non sequitur. Honestly, I'm about to lump the RC Bishops with the brilliant officers of the PNP who recommended to ban the sale of hammers in malls.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    the logic behind this reminds me of the logic of the erap joke about aquarium at pagiging tunay na lalaki.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    kala ko nasa 9gag pa din ako. ehehe

------------------
    I am the highway...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    if they were really doing their job, the people would be more informed, enlightened and maybe inspired enough to be strong and resist whatever temptation there may be...well, at least not give in to each one.

parang government officials lang natin, mahirap nga naman sisihin mo sarili mo kaya sa iba na lang ipasa ang kakulangan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    RH bill promoting ****?!! The more these damasos open their lying mouths, the less respect I have left for them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast