New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Well there's this girl that I like... Everything's going well... we spent Christmas together... but we're not in that GF/BF relationship yet... but we're almost there...

About 4 days ago I asked her to come with me to <insert vacation spot here>, overnight. She declined, but she had good, valid reasons (verified). So the next day, just for fun, I told her that I won't be seeing her anymore next year... I was only joking of course, and she sort of knows that...

We didn't have any communication since that time. I was waiting for her to miss me and make the first move to contact me...

Today she sent me this text message:

"This was passed on to me. Let's see if it is true. Angels exist but sometimes, since they don't all have wings, we call them friends. Pass this on to your FRIENDS. Something good will happen to you at 4:00 in the afternoon tomorrow something you have been waiting to hear. This is not a joke. Someone will call you by phone or will speak to you about something that you were waiting to have. Do not break this prayer. Send to minimum of 10 persons."

What's the hidden message in this SMS? Especially that tomorrow is new year...

BTW she's not fond of these chain-SMS things, she's never sent me one before...

I'm planning to meet her tomorrow at around 4PM for a surprise
    Last edited by Psylocke; December 31st, 2006 at 09:51 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    uuuy.. ayus yan bro! hehehe..

i also received that message, ikaw kase, binola mo pa na hndi na kayo magkikita next year.. mukang sineryoso yun.. or baka, sinadya nya yun para ikaw ang unang magtext sa kanya.. lam mo nman ang mga chickas medyo pakipot ng konti.. hehehe

opinion ko lang.. bka inisip nya na galit ka since hndi sya pumayag na sumama sa iyo sa isang lugar tpos ang text mo pa ay 'hndi na kayo magkikita next year' malamang iisipin nun ang arte mo (peace bro!) porket hndi sya sasama ay hndi na kayo magkikita.. para ang dating sa kanya ay masama pa ang loob mo dahil hindi sya pumayag.. though it was a joke, malay mo sineryoso..

pag masama tlaga ang loob nya, bigyan mo nlng ng flowers bukas.. and try to make an appology to her.. make things clear.. may mag babae kase na ganyan ang ugali..

just my opinion bro..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ingat lang din baka ikaw ang ma surprise

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wala bro na miss ka cguro nang girl..anyway ingat lang and happy new yr

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    SURPRISE......Surprise....surprise !

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    psy, no offense ha..pero style mo bulok. hehehehehe

pero good luck parin at sana maging ok ang kalalabasan!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just a regular text message for me. Nothing to indicate love too.

For my 2 cents, if you really like her then YOU gotta go after her. Women! They are so unpredictable!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by low_profile2 View Post
    wala bro na miss ka cguro nang girl..anyway ingat lang and happy new yr

he he he ... korek ... the message is not in the text, but in the fact of texting ... palagay ko... i hope nagkasuprisan na kayo at this time ... hapie new year to all!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dapat kasi, whenever there's a chance, tukain mo na agad. hehee

seriously, it works for every type of lady i've met. from high profile elite, fashion models, to barrio lass. Mind you, i'm not even the super gorgeous hunk type (i'm actually a bit heavy now), just overflowing with charm. heehhee :P

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    dont jump too early and conclude a positive message, you might have interpreted it the way you want it to be...

but still think that it might be, possibly friendly message and no hiden meaning at all..MAYBE!

well i hope that the next message will give more meaning... that you wont be needing any assistance..

good luck...

happy new year EARTHLINGS!!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
What's the hidden message in this TXT?