New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    DO you know of anybody who have won raffles from promotions of SM chain of malls?? I always shopped at SM malls since years back and has never won in any of their raffles.. Or is this just too good to be true?? Just asking...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My wife and I know someone who won a car (1st gen Outlander), although he had to shoulder the taxes. He sold it almost immediately after he got hold of the papers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga? marami rin akong tickets nung nissan safari nila noon pero wala rin maski consolacion prize man lang. sa robinsons, nanalo na ako dati ng wristwatch.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    My wife and I know someone who won a car (1st gen Outlander), although he had to shoulder the taxes. He sold it almost immediately after he got hold of the papers.
    Totoo naman siguro ang raffle nila. The sad part of it, it is not tax free. A 20% tax will be paid by the winner. I won an office showcase before from Abenson and I paid around PhP 5K for taxes + delivery fee. The fax machine included broke in a few months time.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    SO it's true that their raffles are not padded....

Thought it was just too good to be true just like in Reader's digest raffle prizes....

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Never pa kami ng wife ko nanalo sa SM or kahit na saan na raffle.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    We've never won in any of these raffles.....

3707:seesaw:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hirap manalo dyan kasi dami kasali. hehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Misis ko di sa SM. Sa Masagana Supermart naman. P5k worth of groceries. Ok naman, bingay naman yung panalo nya. May telegram pa kami natanggap.

Ibig sabihin, totoo yung mga raffles.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sobrang liit naman talaga chances na mananalo dyan e, parang 1 in a million or more pa...wag na asa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
About SM raffle prizes?....