The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Construct your love story...hehehe

http://www.love.2loop.com/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    my story:

One cute summer day at bedroom you see the most pretty creature you have ever seen. Their name is armie , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend dennis and say, "Wow, that has to be the most ***y body I have ever seen." Suddenly, she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so beautiful , and was wondering if you'd like to go to sala with me and sleep ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " what the ****?! " and go with them. When you finally get to sala , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a guy hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

hehe, love-making story na i-cha-chain-letter, gumawa ako ng bastus dun! bastos din lumabas....

*masyadong bastos ipost,e.....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    One hot summer day at anito you see the most l0vely creature you have ever seen. Their name is petra , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend pedro and say, "Wow, that has to be the most smooth body I have ever seen." Suddenly, she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so hard , and was wondering if you'd like to go to victoria court with me and bang ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " i love it! " and go with them. When you finally get to victoria court , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a dog hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

hahahaha galing!!

try this...