New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Does anyone here know a company that does door to door?
    When I say door to door its really door to door.
    Had a bad experience that it says door to door but the package was dropped off at the post office not on my location.
    The company does sea freight.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gearspeed; May 8th, 2013 at 10:22 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    We use LBC for both local and foreign shipping. I never had a bad experience. It's doorstep delivery.

US to Manila is USD60 ata, It takes a month for the box to arrive. Manila to anywhere in PH depends on the size and weight of package.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Tnt, fedex, dhl for overseas. May add'l charges on remote areas. So far dhl gamit namin kahit kuripot sa mga representations at holiday giveaways.

Lbc naman for local. Pag remote area, receiver have to claim the parcel sa nearest branch nila. No extra cost, di nagdedeliver talaga pag malayo.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Merong akong nakausap nagship din siya gamit LBC or DHL ata mas mahal pa yung shipping cost niya kaysa dun sa binili niya parang may hidden charge daw.
    Kaya naghahanap ako ng matinong shipping company na door to door talaga ang delivery na walang hidden charge at hindi door to post office.
    Advise din sa akin pag bumagsak daw ang package sa post office cguradong malaking tax daw ang babayaran ko.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ano na ipapa ship mo at saan manggagaling package?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hindi ba napupunta lang sa post office ang package kung by air?

i had packages shipped from US and China which ended up in the post office

pero pag US balikbayan box by sea delivered to doorstep

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    We use LBC for both local and foreign shipping. I never had a bad experience. It's doorstep delivery.

US to Manila is USD60 ata, It takes a month for the box to arrive. Manila to anywhere in PH depends on the size and weight of package.
    This

------

Personally we use Fedex ( you can pick it up yourself at their warehouse we have one near our place in marikina its at marcos hiway antipolo)

Guam takes about a month 1 size box fill it all you can no weight limit

US mainland takes about a month and a half
    Last edited by kenzie; May 8th, 2013 at 04:37 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we personally use johnny air cargo.
    new york - manila - new york.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Shipped 20footer sea container, door to port of Fremantle Western Australia =$1400 by transmodalphil.com

They can ship anywhere in the world, highly recommended ang transmodalphil.com

LBC balikbayan box from Australia to Manila

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    This

------

Personally we use Fedex ( you can pick it up yourself at their warehouse we have one near our place in marikina its at marcos hiway antipolo)

Guam takes about a month 1 size box fill it all you can no weight limit

US mainland takes about a month and a half
    Yes. I like that there's no weight limit if through sea freight. Sometimes LBC can deliver a little less than a month from CA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast