New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    where could i possibly sell my friend's car? He's selling his mercedes benz c220 202 body 1997 sports edition. I have posted it already at numerous ad sites but seem can't to sell it. The vehicle is in very good condition. I can assure you that. The reason for selling is, he needs to sell it for financial purposes or another car. But hey, anyone can help? It's a good car, and it's most nice if it's been sold to a benz enthusiast.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I think I've seen your car on the numerous sites that you posted it on, a very nice w202 indeed. I think it would help if you can try to post it on the Mercedes Benz Club Philippines site. That way, more Benz enthusiasts could see the car.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i can't post it. it seems that i need a MB members card. anyways, wish me luck. if i only have the money, id bought it, but i dont. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    anyway, im still trying to sell this car, anyone can help me find a benz enthusiast or would really appreciate this car? the transmission is newly overhauled, and the harness wirings are already replaced. so there's actually nothing to worry about! no problems with the car in short. the car is also posted here in the classified ads. argggghhh. hep!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think what you need is someone who has access to our board. Only people with PH ids are allowed to posts in our board.. email me the details and pix of the car. Include anything you want posted on the ad. Contact number, name and price. hboy726*hotmail.com

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thanks man, il email you as soon as possible, update me. thanks!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HBOY-300TD View Post
    i think what you need is someone who has access to our board. Only people with PH ids are allowed to posts in our board.. email me the details and pix of the car. Include anything you want posted on the ad. Contact number, name and price. hboy726*hotmail.com
    email sent sir. thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ad posted. Good luck on your sale.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thanks sir.

Help!