New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I recently saw an ad for this vehicle. Supposedly 28K on the odometer and selling for P1.38M.

What issues should I watch out for? Hinde ba sya magastos at mahirap i-maintain?

Apparently maintained at CATS eversince...with complete service records.

Is this a good buy?

Any feedback about this particular model (good or bad) will be highly appreciated?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bynnos View Post
    I recently saw an ad for this vehicle. Supposedly 28K on the odometer and selling for P1.38M.

What issues should I watch out for? Hinde ba sya magastos at mahirap i-maintain?

Is this a good buy?

Any feedback about this particular model (good or bad) will be highly appreciated?

Thanks
    Mastos sa magastos ang pagmmaintain.

Parts niya, mahirap din hanapin.

FC? nako...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bynnos View Post

Is this a good buy?

Thanks
    I asked the same question in a related thread "Planning to buy W203..." no one answered me. I guess, as the saying goes: "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it" applies.
    I asked around M.Benz enthusiasts & I eventually got a mint W124 instead. Im very happy with the W124.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Local sales ain't that much. Those who were priviledged to own one may not encountering any problems just yet. It is also likely that an owner of a W203 would have to bring their units for servicing at the dealer (CATS) for not much shops may want to invest on the necessary gadgets to fix such model.

Morale of the story: Buy one if you could afford to maintain one -- no complaints. Otherwise, buy a 123, 124 or a 126.

2003 Mercedes Benz c200 kompressor "sports edition"