New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Guys good pm, my friend bought a 1994 E220 Mb124 body
    He can't find the exact place or location of his jack in the trunk compartment
    Saan daw yun tinatago,thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Lift the wood sa floorboard ng trunk. Look in the spare tire well, left side. If not there, it's probably "jacked"

Congrats on your friend's new purchase!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thanks bro

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're looking at the spare tire, the jack mount is at the lowest part of the tire closest to you. may plastic sa left side to seat the top side of the jack (oem mb jack ha).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thanks bros

another problem.....the emblem in his front hood was broken yesterday,where can he find replacement/original emblem

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Welcome to the club, your friend's now an official Mercedes owner

Dealers should have them, alam ko meron din yung mumurahin lang but I'm not familiar where to get them. Pretty sure Delodur should, they're in Libis. I think European Motors ang pangalan nila.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    We'll check on that, thanks again

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, Delodur has it. Separate from the grill ang hood ornament ng e class mo. China made cost 600php, oem around 1,500 plus. Personally I would go for the china made, di masakit pag may sumungkit plus di mo ma distinguish it from the oem ornament.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    There are actually some that can be removed. Magnetic base nila so just remove it when parking sa alanganing lugar. Costs more than the OE part ($40-$50 here). If you get one of these just don't forget to take them out! Otherwise you basically gave it away

http://www.adsitco.com/category.asp?CID=1506
    Last edited by mbeige; September 18th, 2007 at 07:48 AM.

Need Help Re Mb E220