New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    napakasama pla ng ugali ni dennis espino nakuhanan ng camera ng xxx, kung paano sya umasta sa kamaganak ng kanyang empleyado na kanyang kinulong, at pinagbabayad ng 5 thousand na kabayaran sa 2 platong nabasag.

meron kasi syang farm at gusto nya bago paalisin ung empleyado nya dapat makahanap muna sya ng kapalit nito.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Dennis "The Menace" ngang talaga

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    baka naman may iba pang anggulo, alam niyo naman ang mga empleyado minsan may topak din.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Well, kung may balak pala siyang ikulong, dapat kinasuhan niya na lang. Plato lang at files, hindi na niya pinalabas sa farm??? Illegal detention nga yun, and he should pay the price.

Mukha pa lang ni Espino, hindi na gagawa ng matino eh. Matapobre talaga.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Minsan sinasabi natin na may katapat rin iyan na mag argabyado ka ng kapwa.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    siguradong may ibang anggulo yan. one sided yung balita. At mukhang frame-up. lalabas din yung totoo at character nung babae. Kung importante yung files at computer records, cgurado di lang plato ang binasag nung 20yr old girl marami pang records na winala....records ng "pagseseksitary" sa may asawang manager? or cguro records ng mga binulsang kita ng farm....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The report was one sided and the media did not even try to investigate the side of the Espino family. The media just hanged on to the false accusations of the secretary(formerly katulong na pinromote) and the relative who was employed by Dennis to help out the guy's family. This two had some kind of relationship which was not appealing. I know the Espinos for years and Dennis is a decent man. Mga walang utang na loob itong dalawa. Sila pa ang matapang. Mukhang marami nang nakulimbat sa farm ni Dennis kaya ang lakas ng loob magbasag ng pinggan. Gusto pa ng secretary bayaran sya para ibigay nya ang files ng farm na binura nya sa computer at kinopya sa USB. Kaya mga kaibigan, please don't believe the media right away because its on TV. Marami nang mabubuting tao na nasira ang buhay dahil sa media. Napakabait ni Dennis at ang kanyang family. Kaya please, don't judge. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    simpleng tao lang yan si Dennis. Una kong nakita ito sa party ng kaibigan dito sa Estados Unidos (US) masayang masaya at walang masyadong atensyon. simple manamit at magalang sa matatanda Binibigyan ito ng magandang plato, baso at kutsara tinidor during the party pero mas ginusto pa nya ang paper plate at kumain na magkamay.

Illegal detention?or worse described as "kinulong"? bakit may iskedyul pa ng day off? bakit nakakapagtext, tawag, at malayang nakakabasag ng mga mamahaling pinggan.? I mean why was she surrounded with luxury items to destroy at her whims? probabaly was even served food more three times a day with merienda and free internet access to update facebook, friendster or chat with friends...
    I asked several friends here in the US who visited the farm and wow the was not concretely walled all throughout. Front gate is but the rest is grazing land... whew I almost believed the close-up shot of the 22 yr old secretary looking by the wall with barbed wires...
    I could already imagine the camera crews finding a nice miserable angle saying: lights, camera, action...

Most employers even here in the US asks for proper turnover of duties every time one employee resigns. which means turning over all documents completely and helping out in training the replacement. I don't see why it is so complicated...and why is she in a rush? did she have other work offers already waiting? or just end up lying down under the trees in the province doing nothing. oops or busy thinking where to hide relevant files and information to the previous employer's financial losses.
    More so, family tells the camera she is the breadwinner of the family...which means they would love her to work. Which contradicts them pulling her out leaving her jobless which also means their financial support. I hope abs cbn will have them covered for now is exchange for the story.

sorry abs cbn, the facts just don't add up. I have a lot of respect sa mga mahihirap na naghahanapbuhay malayo sa pamilya, yung iba nag aabroad pa para makatikim ng ginhawa. pero nakakalungkot isipin...kung may mga mahihirap na gustong gumawa ng shortcut para guminhawa buhay.= sigurado mas maganda pa ang tinitirhan nya sa farm kesa sa probinsya nya.
    as for the videotaped rescue? what rescue? door was more like "open sesame" with the guard welcoming armed men. it looked like more of an armed robbery in progress...

as for the provoked hidden camera interview, I saw a man agitated with repetitive question regarding the issue on broken plates. I would call this dialogue frame-up. louder tone of voice and walking away was ok. "susmaryosep" is not even a profane word and is even used in friendly conversations. I believe it's not really about the plates, Dennis was still respectful with the sister and father in a way because he never mentioned theft or accused straightforward about missing finances or illicit behavior with married coworker in front of the relatives.
    I assume the 22 yr old was luckily referred by one of Dennis' trusted workers and luckily was then trusted by him to work honestly and diligently too. But alas, Dennis trusted too much and is devastated emotionally when he found out that his hard earned farm investment is being taken advantage of especially now that he is nearing the point of preparing for his future after basketball.

It's sad a guy like him and his family has to deal with this kind of nonsense media attention. This just looked like a misunderstanding that needed the barangay captain and councilors as mediators. oops but then again, as abs-cbn describes: "sikat na basketbolista"- that says it all....famous fish? equates possible boost in ratings? sorry only this time, it's not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dennis Espino nahuli ng xxx