The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow... it'll be back! This series is one of best movie series! :clap:

Though Harrison Ford looks M54 old already. :lol:

New Indiana Jones Adventure to be Titled
    Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (Sept. 9, 2007) – The title of the new Indiana Jones adventure, now in production under the direction of Steven Spielberg, is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, it was revealed today by actor Shia LaBeouf.

LaBeouf, who stars in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Karen Allen, Ray Winstone and John Hurt, announced the title during today’s MTV Video Music Awards, which were broadcast live from Las Vegas.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a Lucasfilm Ltd. and is being distributed by Paramount Pictures. It will be released in the U.S. and simultaneously in most territories worldwide on Thursday, May 22, 2008. Frank Marshall returns as producer, with Kathleen Kennedy joining George Lucas as executive producer.

Breaking news about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull can be found at http://www.indianajones.com.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006

GWAPO PA DIN SI Harrison Ford, idol. 54 years old na ba talaga siya? haha.
    Last edited by Negus; September 10th, 2007 at 05:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    can't wait for this movie!kaso nga lang wala na si sean connery maganda kasi yung father and son adventure at yung tandem nila

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This is one movie that we should not miss....

3707:seesaw:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Indy fan here. I would definitely watch this one and I can't wait for the official DVD release.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of my all time favorite movie series, I still remember yun indiana jones 1 sa betamax ko pa napanood....damn! those where the times...tapos yun mga food nila sa tables, monkey brains, python, etc...wohoo...sarap!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May fav movie ang Indy Jones nung nagkamalay na akong manood ng movies

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sabi ni Spielberg before, definitely last sequel na yung Last Crusade. Tapos, meron pa palang kasunod. Sana nga lang, kasama si Sean Connery. Ok kasi yung tandem nila last time

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think Harrison Ford is 65 y.o. na.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow! ok to ah. alam ko wala pa kong malay nung pinalabas ung huli ah. hehehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Movie | Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull