New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    too bad, some people just want too hear want they want too hear.
    heres the link:

http://www.pep.ph/news/15774/ABS-CBN...ch-Philippines

http://www.pep.ph/news/15775/GMA-7-r...atings-dispute

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    maglason silang dalawa. puro advertisements lang ang pinapalabas nila sa TV. hehehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    may pinakita sa show ni boy abunda that some people actually get paid some money to make sure that the household with monitor meter installed by nielsen only watch gma 7. the household gets paid yata P500 a month just to watch gma shows. parang out of this world allegation.

in the end its about "show me the money!". high ratings, more advertisers, more money for the station, so they can pay more to their "stars" etc.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Di nila kasi kaya si Marimar...........

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ABS-CBN is just whining and opted to file a case to make noise ahead of negotiations for ad rates early next year.

Hindi lahat ng tao mauuto sa style nila. Maghintay muna sila sa imbestigasyon bago sila mag-file ng kaso.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    it's just like Sen. Santiago saying the results of the survey (gma most corrupt) were biased and need to be investigated apparently because they (results) weren't to her liking. Would she have objected if they portrayed positive results in favor of GMA?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    You know, I wonder if ABS-CBN will give fair and equal airtime to AGB Nielsen to refute the allegations?

Calling Maria Ressa : It's time for you to scream about media fairness.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    marimar really tops the ratings, kahit ako sunusubaybayan ko, though maging sino ka man has a script that is proudly filipino and i am moved with the messages it gives...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    marimar really tops the ratings, kahit ako sunusubaybayan ko, though maging sino ka man has a script that is proudly filipino and i am moved with the messages it gives...
    OT
    Isn't that a soap/tearjerker? Tearjerkers have been a perennial best-seller. I for one would like to see more true-to-fact documentaries made by Pinoys rather than foreign producers who tend to have a slanted view of the Philippines. Unfortunately, documentaries would be too boring for many locals.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The network battle rages on!

4808:santa:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
ABS-CBN may dispute sa rating anomaly!!!