New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    With the conclusion of the holiday season, Hollywood films are once again coming into theaters, and will soon displace the MMFF entries that monopolized local theaters for some time.

Did any of you view some of the films?

I watched "Sakal, sakali, saklolo", and it was entertaining enough. Kept me laughing all the time.

Also, for the heck of it, I opted to watch "ANAK NG KUMANDER", starring MANNY PACQUIAO. It was supposed to be a deep, inspiring action film, but all I found was hilarity in the acting, as well as the amazing lines.

"Ang buhay namin, parang tubig na umaagos. Harangan mo man ito, ngunit makakahanap pa rin ito ng paraan upang makabalik sa pinagmulan - sa dagat. Sa madaling salita, hindi namin alam kung bukas ay patay na kami o buhay pa."

da best talaga.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hahahahaha. ayos sa ending line.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    yap...we watched enteng kabisote and SRR for the sake of my kids...

then kami ni sis yung desperada, funny enough to entertained us...hehehe, babaw lang kaligayahan namin eh...pero my regret is, di ko napanood yung KKK...si sis napanood nya and she also said na talagang maganda and good movie for the family..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Wala akong pinanood.

A lot of the entries were sequels, and those that weren't didn't seem worth my time and money or didn't appeal to me.

I did see "Kasal Kasali Kasalo" last year. While it's a good laugh, I'm not convinced it deserves a sequel

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Was forced to watch Desperadas with my wife and her mom. I don't really lke watching Pinoy movies, kasi most are simply designed to milk you of your money, devoid of any plot, and the acting is contrived.

Re: Desperadas, it was funny, but the plot is very shallow. Not worth the P423 bucks (141 x 3) I spent. Tapos may jumbo popcorn at softdrinks pa pala.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    nope....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I only see local movies before kung may pases (complimentary pass) hehe. Madali kasi ako maiinip sa pinoy movies, nababagalan ako sa phasing.

I remember nung active pa sa pelikula si erpat as a sound engineer. (ilan na rin ang MMFF trophies nya sa bahay bukod as Famas, Urian, Film academy at Star awards) ang dami naming complimentary pass, mga kaklase at kamag-anak namin, pirming me pases.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    watched Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo...ok nman, maganda, katuwa hehe, napanood ko kse ung Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo sa cable kaya nung niyaya ako ni wifey to watch the sequel, madali nya ako napapayag. Wife ko napanood din nya Bahay Kubo with her mom, disappointing daw, lalo na yung dulo ng movie! Pati Desperadas napanood nya din with our badminton buddies. Naka 3 movies na sya nang ma realize nyang hindi sya makakakuha ng planner pag nakumpleto nya panoorin ung lahat ng MMFF movies...LOL

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Wala akong napanuod...

Sayang!... maganda sanang panuorin ang 2 senador natin sa "Katas Ng Saudi" at "Resiklo".....
    (OT: Si Edu kaya, nanuod,- o nag-"Papaya" na lang?)

5101:pcwhack:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hintayin ko na lang sa tv. nantok ksi ako sa pinoy movie eh bagal at halos mahuhulaan na ending. ok lang komede. KKK abangan ko yan sa tv. hehehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Did anyone of you watch any Metro Manila Film Festival movies?