• Hindi ako nanonood ng mga ganyan

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Imbestigador (GMA) - Mike Enriquez
    XXX (ABS-CBN) - Julius Babao, Karen Davila, Henry Omaga Diaz
    BITAG/Mission X (UNTV) - Ben Tulfo/ Raffy Tulfo

Sa 3 shows, sino para sa inyo ang "The Best" pagdating sa investigative journalism?

Para sa akin, BITAG. Matindi mag operate ang mga intelihensya ni Ben Tulfo. Si Ben Tulfo mismo pa lang ang tindi na ng dating. Walang pinipili.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrVuAhGzruY"]YouTube - Bitag X-Treme - Tipaklong (Konduktor na Holduper) 1 of 2[/ame]

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Para sa mga mahihilig sa taho

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_BOvhRNiu8"]YouTube - BITAG Extreme: Taho[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    technically speaking, these dont qualify as investigative journalism. try pcij.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    technically speaking, these dont qualify as investigative journalism. try pcij.
    A ok, i stand corrected sir. Paki edit na lang po yung title ng thread. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    is this still part of investigative journalism or is it money that they need...

my friends family does a legal work, however due to "inggitan, siraan" or the crab mentality they are a victim of being to pull down, the Bitag crew went to their office equipt with hidden camera, they found nothing suspicious, as i said they do they job legally, then another time they pause as a client for inquiry, again bitag failed to trap them, until bitag used a PAID bait to issue a warrant that she was a victim of unscrupulous doings of my friends family, to which involves warrant of arrest ans sending my friends family to crame...

it was a pity that bitag didnt really look into how this could affect the family of my friend, they didnt bother only ratings and scoop is in their hands. after my friends dad was locked up at the office of crame overnight the police found nothing at all, and were ask to leave crame the next day, BITAG failed to get a good scoop but the trauma it resulted to my friends family was tremendous...

their business has something to do with esthetics more like ellen does and belo do.

the event wasnt aired by the way.

isa pa...for xxx naman

my friend is a franchise of F salon, and i asked her to watch xxx, she told me that the franchise of that F salon involve has a bad reputation with the company and they are just trying to kill F in revenge.

isa pa... yung sa magandang gabi bayan dati, somebody reliable told me that if they didnt pay noli de castro a good sum, they will broadcast the trash of their company of the stinks of their doings.

BUT, i still watch the shows and i hope they really air a more truth rather than just money deals, some are sensible but other are just done for the ratings

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I dont like XXX kasi madalas hindi naman nila naeestablish mabuti yun expose nila like yun "maling lucheon meat" sabi ng informer balita niya galing DAW sa meat ng pusa so before nila pinalabas sa saturday schedule nila, banaggit pa nila sa TV patrol a day before ata na galing DAW sa pusa , in the end of xxx episode nun panatest nila sa BFAD hindi rin nila na prove na cat meat yun, my point is sana hindi na nila sana minention na MALAMANG cat meat yun kung hindi rin pala nila mapapatunayan, another episode is yun undersize na mga bakal ,lumabas sa timbang nila is 3.2kg which is undersize daw for size 12mm (standard is 5-5.2kg) super gaan daw, SYEMPRE naman malayo kasi MALI yun size na pinag basehan , dapat undersize siya sa 10mm NOT 12mm (standard weight ng 10mm is 3.50kg)

sa bitag naman ok sana pero minsan masyadong mayabang magsalita c tulfo, kala mo lahat ng rason nila tama

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    OK sana ang Bitag kaya lang mdyo hindi ko gusto yung manner ni Mr. Tulfo. Maganda sana, straight to the point and informative. Walang sina-santo...kahit sino binabangga.

Ang problema lang naman is minsan medyo malakas na ang yabang ni Mr. Tulfo. Sumusobra din ang tapang nya kahit wala sa lugar.

Dont get me wrong about this, OK yung show...i just wish that Mr. Tulfo would try to mellow down, and start acting appropriately especially when confronting their "suspects" on the show. There's no reason to ridicule and to make others look foolish and stupid on his show.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    sinabi mo pa..korek ka diyan

minsan sumosobra nga sila

dati nakapanood ako ..pinalagan sia ...parang nagulat si Ben Tulfo hindi nia na duro

bigla na lang kumilos ang mga body guard nia..baka may senyasan sila .
    "Mga bata pumalag ang kalaban ,kayo na lang muna dito"

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    iyong isang choice dyan notorious na ac/dc (attack collect/defend collect) scam artists. kaya view these shows w/ a grain of salt ika nga

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Sino ang "The Best" pag dating sa Investigative Journalism?