New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    **** defined on ANC's Media in focus: Only unattractive breasts allowed

''Breasts that look like dried prunes not ****'--Manoling Morato

[SIZE=2]One breast, according to former Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB) chair Manuel ‘Manoling’ Morato, is permissible on film. Two breasts equal ****ography--with exceptions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]In a Media in Focus episode discussing the controversy surrounding the maiden launch of Playboy Philippines, host Luchi Cruz-Valdes (sitting in for Cheche Lazaro) asked Morato what he believed constituted ****ography. Morato, who claimed Playboy should never have been brought to the Philippines, quoted Justice Holmes of the United States Supreme Court--"When I see it, I know it." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Congressman Bienvenido Abante of the 6th District of Manila defined ****ography as that which can "arouse." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Valdes then asked, "What level of arousal are we talking about when we define ****ography as something that arouses?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Abante said that men do not buy men's magazines to arouse their intellect. "There's only one thing that arouses," said Abante. "***." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The culprit[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Abante believes that specific legislation against ****ography is necessary.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Valdes asked, "Why do we need a legal solution to what is essentially a moral dilemma?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"It is to protect the welfare of the people," Abante argued. "It is to protect the moral of the people. It is to protect the culture of the people. It is to be able to decrease the commission of a crime. We have too many teenage pregnancies today. We have many rapes, even incest. Why? Because of many of these magazines."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]He then told the story of a televangelist who made a statement many years ago when he was caught having *** with a prostitute. There were many men's magazines found in his car when it was searched. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Abante then went on to explain the televangelist's actions. "And you know what he said? 'That's the culprit. The reason I go to a prostitute is because these are the magazines that arouse my fleshly interest.'" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]One breast, to the side [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Morato, who served as chief censor from 1986 to 1992, defended the MTRCB rules of his time, and the fact that they allowed single-breast exposure. Valdes asked if he agreed with the rules that specified that one breast could be shown, not two. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]It depends, said Morato. It is all right if the breast is shown sideways and nudged slightly into sight, but not if the full breast is shown. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]He claimed it was precisely what the rules dictated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Three breasts, an exaggeration[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Valdes asked again if Morato agreed with the rules that the showing of one breast is moral. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Morato answered that during film director Armida Siguion-Reyna's term as head of the MTRCB, she allowed the exposure of three breasts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"That's an oddity," Valdes commented.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]It was, said Morato, a manifestation of how Siguion-Reyna's administration exaggerated its duties. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Two breasts, unattractive[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Valdes attempted to ask the question again. "Some people will say, two breasts: ****ographic. One breast: acceptable. What is it for you?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Morato responded that he believed there was an exception to the one-breast rule.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"You know I did allow that film with two-breast exposure. I forgot the name of that, it was, I think, Fatal Attraction. But the breasts of that actress, what's her name--"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"Glenn Close, I think," supplied Valdes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"--were like prunes," Morato said. "They looked dried, like a prune, and it wasn't tempting at all. I allowed it all."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Valdes followed up. "So it's okay to show breasts as long as they're as big as prunes?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"No, they were dried as prunes. They were regular breasts, but they were not attractive." [/SIZE]

Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com
    Apr. 18, 2008defined:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ang weird naman nya. di mo malaman ano ba talaga ang clear definition nya ng ****ography.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Three breasts ?!? ... hmmm, last time I saw something like that was in the movie TOTAL RECALL.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Breasts are not ****ography.

****ography is ***, plain and simple.

A fully naked homeless person is not ****ography.

A half-naked girl being kissed on the breasts most likely is.

And I'm still trying to figure out why "The Da Vinci Code" was rated R... or was that X?... while they allow FHM and Playboy on magazine stands IN FULL VIEW OF MINORS.

F*** you, you damn hypocrites. Leave my f'ing morals alone.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Pero meron rin taong nang re-rape ng mga lola sin tanda ng 80 years old e...pati prunes pinapatulan na rin

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Three breasts ?!? ... hmmm, last time I saw something like that was in the movie TOTAL RECALL.
    there's also the lady in good luck chuck

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia View Post
    ang weird naman nya. di mo malaman ano ba talaga ang clear definition nya ng ****ography.
    Which begs the question of why anyone would still bother listening to him, in this day and age. :D

I noticed that copies of FHM sold in our local grocery have improvised sleeves made of bond paper, presumably to conceal the front cover's racy pics from the kiddies. But on 24-hour convenience stores, the same issues of FHM don't have those sleeves at all.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 18th, 2008 at 10:47 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Who cares about boobs. I want bush

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Morato is ****

ghey **** :gayfight:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If the Philippines is truly a democracy then there shouldn't be any censorship. It isn't the job of government to dictate what is morally bad, society dictates it's own morals and decides what is and isn't acceptable. As for the example of the televangelist using magazines as a reason he used prostitutes, maybe if he was socially mature in dealing with women he wouldn't be so horny that he would use hookers. Ever notice that people that attend same gender schools and are controlled in dealing with the opposite gender tend to be anxious to meet the opposite ***, it's because they have been prevented from meeting the opposite ***. Besides why is something that happened to a televangelist in the US dictating the law that is enacted in the Philippines? Playboy is a magazine that must be bought it's not given free to everybody, so the people that are offended by it shouldn't buy it if they don't want to be offended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
**** defined!(according to Morato)