New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    need your help fellow tsikoteers.

I'm helping out a friend here. Her family wants to get in touch with Atty. Katrina Legarda regarding a case she wants to file.

She was raped last night by someone apparently "well-connected".. they don't want to divulge anymore info further.

any contact numbers would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I feel sorry for your friend bro. You can try looking at the yellow pages because I'm sure her law firm is listed.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    raped?? grabe naman...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung well connected yung kalaban, try getting help from gabriela too and for sure may contact sila kay Atty. coz last time sa TV magkakaasama sila sa case yata ng exwife ni Willy Revillame

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hmm, court case is a tedious process.

have the rapist kidnapped then cremated alive - in low heat setting. Swift justice.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    hmm, court case is a tedious process.

have the rapist kidnapped then cremated alive - in low heat setting. Swift justice.
    I wish it was this easy. Damn fu'k'n rapists. And those baby killers too.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    kung well connected yung kalaban, try getting help from gabriela too and for sure may contact sila kay Atty. coz last time sa TV magkakaasama sila sa case yata ng exwife ni Willy Revillame
    yeah Gabriela... pinanood ko kay Tulfo pag hindi hi-profile case mo hindi nila papansinin... malamang eto kakagatin nila kasi well-connected sabi mo e...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Katrina David ba talaga... or do you mean Atty. Katrina Legarda..

if so, i think she has a show at 105.1 FM titled "Legal Log".. you can start from there..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    katrina david asawa ni randy david

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    many thanks to all tsikoteers who replied on this thread. your insights and concern have been of great comfort to the affected family.

right now, they are pursuing this and have started to course their case through some women's groups.

again, maraming salamat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help..how do I contact Atty. Katrina David?