The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Magaling magdala itong girl na ito...

Tama yan may target to finish her studies while fully enjoying her anatomy

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hanapin niyo rin miss teen usa,miss delaware tsaka miss colorado....

Thank me later..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    sigurado kang kwentuhan lang?
    eh he heh.......peks man. mamatay man si cedric lee.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Hehehe oks yan x art

Xart naman pala. Medyo sosy :naughty2:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Duke University **** Star Belle Knox -- If Duke Wins It All, I'll Give Every Player a ...

The Duke men's basketball team now has all the incentive they need to win March Madness ... because the school's most famous student (sorry Jabari) will have a gift waiting for them if they cut down the nets.

TMZ Sports caught up with Belle Knox -- the girl who was recently outed as a student putting herself through college by doing **** -- outside Headquarters Gentlemen's Club in NYC, where she just made her first strip club appearance.

After our photog admitted to being a "huge fan" of her work, Knox gave her Final 4 picks. Of course she included Duke, saying, "If Duke wins March Madness, then I will give every one of the basketball team members ..."
    Duke University **** Star Belle Knox -- If Duke Wins It All, I'll Give Every Player a ... | TMZ.com

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_ce5f06rd

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ewna ko lang kung totoo...
    pero dyan daw sa baguio may mga babae (around 18 yrs old) na mag aalok sayo. pang tuition daw nila.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    ewna ko lang kung totoo...
    pero dyan daw sa baguio may mga babae (around 18 yrs old) na mag aalok sayo. pang tuition daw nila.

Sad to say, kahit saang college/university meron nito. Back in college me nagkwento din ng "panyo" system at St. Scholastica, dunno if it's true, too obvious a system for me.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Sad to say, kahit saang college/university meron nito. Back in college me nagkwento din ng "panyo" system at St. Scholastica, dunno if it's true, too obvious a system for me.
    meron akong kakilala na former malaysian chief engineer sa isang barko na ang ruta nila ay sa southern philippines.
    nagulat ako nung ikwento niya na before college/university exams daw sa cebu city dami syang encounter na ganyan.
    btw, nakapagiwan daw sya ng "bakas" sa kanyang ***capades and still supporting her at the time of his story is revealed.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I guess what makes Belle Knox popular is she comes from a prestigious school?

The panyo kwento seems to be an urban legend? My Uncle said this happens naman at PWU. No offense to those with family from PWU. My Uncle pronounces the school as "Pu" which stands for Pu--

I come from a convent school and there's a no pin, no entry rule for us. It came to the attention of our school that there were prostitutes using our school uniform and hanging out at nearby hotels to look for clients. Hence they became strict with the pin.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Have not encountered any.... Little Baguio, Ernie's, Bahay Fast food, Eat N Split et al....

A couple of straws in a bottle of soda.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast