New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 124 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2132
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sorry that your lives isnt and never will be as good as mine, therefore making me better. But since they never use their cars because mum spends most of her time in England and dad in Japan I get our fleet in NZ mostly to myself. Out in the open my personal cars in my name are: Alfa Romeo 156, Aston Martin DB9 Volante (which costs more than all your houses) and a Ford Territory Ghia. Oh trust me, they are. The apple doesn't fall far off the tree. Their in a race against most of their friends by showering their children with outlandish gifts. I'm not complaining. I've got the keys to a whole heap of expensive European cars and will never have to drive something as dull or boring as a Korean car. I've been in a Sportage and within seconds I developed an allergic reaction to the Korean metal. I bet not many of you have ever arrived at a resort in a helicopter or driven a Jet Boat or maxxed out a Visa Platinum card with a $25,000 limit in a weekend. Knowing and having more money than most people is a great warm feeling. There are times when I drive around and have the urge to throw money at the pathetic losers driving around in worse cars than me (such as the 1996 Nissan Silvia that was going a lot slower than the speed limit) so they can get better cars and not ugly up the streets. But I guess if everyone drove as nice cars as I do then they wouldn't be that special.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    BUSTED!!! nuff said...
    back to regular programming
    Last edited by the josh; February 23rd, 2010 at 06:06 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Speaking of programming did your miniscule mind end up taking you to Top Gear Live? It was an epic show. The Loop of Death, that little Swift on that platform, the sort of Death Race meets Mad Max feature, the supercar line up, the colour-changing Focus RSes, the Viper v. the Boy racer cars... It was intense. If it did then full respect to you, if it didn't well I wish you and your hideous Shitsubishi Outlander a goof life. I mean where's your class or elegance? Black wheels on a wanna-be 'SUV'? At least we had the decency to leave our Cayenne and Territory standard. The Cay may not be a looker but I'd rather be seen in a Basalt Black Cayenne with Tan Leather than in a Mitsubishi. Why not get a Mazda CX-7 or Nissan Murano or a Territory Ghia instead? Way more superior than the bland and soul less Outlander.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    cant make fun of our rides since they EXIST.

and we OWN them.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]Moderator's Note: Poser banned.[/SIZE]

If he has the urge to throw his money at losers... he has to go elsewhere to do it.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nz_alfa View Post
    Speaking of programming did your miniscule mind end up taking you to Top Gear Live? It was an epic show. The Loop of Death, that little Swift on that platform, the sort of Death Race meets Mad Max feature, the supercar line up, the colour-changing Focus RSes, the Viper v. the Boy racer cars... It was intense. If it did then full respect to you, if it didn't well I wish you and your hideous Shitsubishi Outlander a goof life. I mean where's your class or elegance? Black wheels on a wanna-be 'SUV'? At least we had the decency to leave our Cayenne and Territory standard. The Cay may not be a looker but I'd rather be seen in a Basalt Black Cayenne with Tan Leather than in a Mitsubishi. Why not get a Mazda CX-7 or Nissan Murano or a Territory Ghia instead? Way more superior than the bland and soul less Outlander.
    at least were not OUT OF OUR MINDS like you hehe...at di kami sinungaling at trying hard magpa-impress na obvious naman na "DELUSIONS OF GRANDIOSITY" sinasakyan ka lang ng mga tao dito kasi mabait kami at nasa tamang takbo ng utak. Personal ka na at pikon at ni isang SOLID PROOF ng mga pinagsasabi mo ay WALA! Kawawa ka naman parekoy! You need professional help mate. At least yung shitsubishi ko ay totoo at hindi kathang isip lamang at lubhang mas mahal kaysa lumang modelo mong Alfa 157 ba yun kung totoo man sya. Saan ka ba sa NZ ha at mairefer kita sa Psych...

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Thanks Ghosthunter!
    To NZAlfa...Nasa North Shore lang ako kung kailangan mo tulong ko

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Shitsubishi ? Then how do we call yours then ?

Rolls Royce fu*ktom ?
    Db9 Volantit* ?

I can have everything in the net. My ferrari will arrive later, if you don't know. My porsche will arrive tomorrow and my buggatti veyron will be delivered next week. ;)

I have an elevator in my house and I own a road that's leading to countless malls here in the Philippines.

Beat that !

*MXFX : You rock bro. :2thumbsup:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ay nagalit sya?

taga New Zealand kaya talaga sya? :rofl:

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    [QUOTE=Starex_Gold;1424554]ay nagalit sya?

taga New Zealand kaya talaga sya? :rofl:[/QUOTE

sana nga para magkita kami

What is your ride?