New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks for viewing!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    angle shots are sick! you must be in photography nice emphasis
    anyway very clean and nice ride congrats sir!

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Heres my 7th gen. accord 3.0 Ex V6

Nice ride bro. love that color and brembo caliper. Any plan of modification? how about that bumper grill, it is aftermarket right?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by awing View Post
    Nice ride bro. love that color and brembo caliper. Any plan of modification? how about that bumper grill, it is aftermarket right?
    That was my old picture. Yes, the exhaust system (magnaflow), Typhoon air intake and recently I changed my wheel into 18X7.5 inch ,42 on the offset w/ BLACK ZINIK MENARDI cause I hate that OEM wheel and that 16inch is too whimpy. The billet grill on the bumper, it is an aftermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    That was my old picture. Yes, the exhaust system (magnaflow), Typhoon air intake and recently I changed my wheel into 18X7.5 inch ,42 on the offset w/ BLACK ZINIK MENARDI cause I hate that OEM wheel and that 16inch is too whimpy. The billet grill on the bumper, it is an aftermarket.
    I'll be glad if you have a recent pic bro.. You are right about the 18". I have 17" and I am not satisfied with it, medyo alanganin even more if the bodykit will be installed as well.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    16 and 17 inch is too small on a big accord. 18 inch kind like perfect plus Im using 225/45/18 on the tire, so riding still there.

Anyway, what kind of body kit are you goin to put? I was thinking a Mugen Body kit but not much luck here in U.S, they are hard to find. Those Canadian market carry mugen kit but expensive, almost Three Thousand dollars. Perhaps, Indonesia baka mas mura.

Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    16 and 17 inch is too small on a big accord. 18 inch kind like perfect plus Im using 225/45/18 on the tire, so riding still there.

Anyway, what kind of body kit are you goin to put? I was thinking a Mugen Body kit but not much luck here in U.S, they are hard to find. Those Canadian market carry mugen kit but expensive, almost Three Thousand dollars. Perhaps, Indonesia baka mas mura.
    Yeah, that's a perfect size. Min is only 215/45/17.

It's a Mugen Kit bro.. coming from Thailand. Hopefully it will arrive by the end of the month.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ive seen one of those kit in a car in San Francisco. Too bad, I cant find the owner of that car. I was thinking to look for another body kit like the KAMINARI.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice... I prefer the looks of the USDM Accord over the one available here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
With my 7th Gen Accord