New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I'm considering getting a Mazda3 soon, and I'd like to get your inputs on the best color for it, except black. I've already had 2 cars, hmmm, make that 3 cars, na black, pinachange color ko nga pala yun 1 to granite. I don't want another black car.

I've had red cars as well, pero karamihan kasi sa red is dark red, closer to maroon or blood color. Ganun din yun Mz3. Mas ok sana un ferrari red.

Pearl white looks good on the Mz3, too. Yun blue nya nde ko masyado type, parang navy blue kasi. Parang me nakita ko dating mejo royal blue, pero I dunno kung pinachange color na nya yun. Yun mukhang ok yun shade na yun. Meron bang stock color na ganun?

Wala pa ko nakita dito na yellow. Bagay kaya yun? hehehe.

Yun silver/gray nya, mukhang popular. Btw, un lang pong pinaka lowend ang plano ko kunin, so stock mags. I'm also planning to keep it stock for as long as possible.

Opinions? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    http://www.mazdamakati.com/contents/mazda3_colors.htm
    here are the colors available for you to choose from.

i like the steel silver... easy to maintain, nice contrast to black accessories especially carbon fiber add-ons.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If you're getting a 1.6, better go with black.

2.0, any color except the green one

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I'll go for a metallic silver(steel silver)... It matches a black/silver leather interior... Sporty yet formal.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    unfortunately the steel silver is no longer available.. it has been replaced with the moondust silver.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    available pa ba yung blue? i always love the blue of the mz3.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by neomaster888 View Post
    unfortunately the steel silver is no longer available.. it has been replaced with the moondust silver.
    really? since when? my neighbor just got his steel silver last december 24..
    he now has black leather seats with white stitches from Seatmate and V-Kool on all windows.. lutang na lutang ung black over the silver.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ganda yung gray. IMO silver doesn't look new (apologies to those with silver cars ). Black is beautiful but VERY difficult to maintain. White is great, but some people have said lumain yung white. Tsaka parang taxi ang dating.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If it's the 2.0R Mazda 3...

White!!!
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i think its white

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best color for Mazda3?