New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi fellow tsikoteers, today I had a very bad experience with Mazda greenhills SA Thoti Llaguno (what ever his name is). I was informed by him that they have bt50 4x2 A/T in stock. He even have it in 3 different colors ( he let me chose the color) so naturally I wanted to see the unit and made an appointment with him. I even confirmed the appointment because greenhills is 1 1/2 hour away. So I finally got there and he wasn't there. He texted me and told me to speak to Mavic Isidro. Mavic tells me that they don't have any units that are 4x2 A/T. Then later they tell me the last one was sold earlier in the day. What the f**k. I drove to Mazda greenhills for nothing. First of all Thoti told me that the 4x2 A/T was available in 3 colors. So if you sold one, then you should still have 2 units left.
    I am a small businessman, one thing I know is that you should never ever lie in business because lying is cheating. If they can lie to you then why should any person do business with them. So please avoid these two SA.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

baka ginamit sa pang test drvie sir. seriously, alam mo naman mga SA sales talk yan kahit wala, meron.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    And pag ganyan, tinawag mo dapat ang manager and report your situation.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pero yung situation na "sold earlier that day" pwede talaga mangyari yan. It happened to me several times already.

Ang mali lang dun, nagpromise siya na meron tatlo. At hindi siya humarap.

What I would suggest is, go to Mazda Greenhills, talk to a different SA - siguro sa mas competent, ask around dito, baka mabigyan ka ng referrals. And show Thoti or whoever your previous SA was, na nawalan siya ng benta. Hindi naman kasalanan ng Mazda GH yan, yung SA lang talaga.

Kung ayaw mo naman, you can report the incident to his manager.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gsprimetime View Post
    Hi fellow tsikoteers, today I had a very bad experience with Mazda greenhills SA Thoti Llaguno (what ever his name is). I was informed by him that they have bt50 4x2 A/T in stock. He even have it in 3 different colors ( he let me chose the color) so naturally I wanted to see the unit and made an appointment with him. I even confirmed the appointment because greenhills is 1 1/2 hour away. So I finally got there and he wasn't there. He texted me and told me to speak to Mavic Isidro. Mavic tells me that they don't have any units that are 4x2 A/T. Then later they tell me the last one was sold earlier in the day. What the f**k. I drove to Mazda greenhills for nothing. First of all Thoti told me that the 4x2 A/T was available in 3 colors. So if you sold one, then you should still have 2 units left.
    I am a small businessman, one thing I know is that you should never ever lie in business because lying is cheating. If they can lie to you then why should any person do business with them. So please avoid these two SA.
    It's not a good experience, I hope you find a better SA.

Having said that, generalizing "beware of Mazda GH" does not sound fair. It's obviously one SA's fault but not the dealer fault. Just like any other dealerships around, there's good and bad SAs.

I will PM you good Mazda SA's I know. Where are you located? Perhaps you don't need to travel all the way to Greenhills.

EDIT: Since your profile shows Cavite, you can look for Regina de Ramos 0910 8910423/ 0916 3742014/ 0932 3780759 in Mazda Cavite. She's a good SA, Sales Team Leader.
    Last edited by ano727; April 13th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    OT : nakuha mo ng 1.5hrs Cavite to GH ? Hayos ah kami Marikina lng lageng 1hr bago makarating ng GH

BTT : palit ka ng SA tapos wag kana sa GH kukuha ng unit para di sila kumita sayo at sinayang nila oras mo ...

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Nagkataon wala masyado traffic. I did not report to the manager because my wife didn't want me to make a scene. Not good example for my kid. Thanks Ano727 I will try her.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gsprimetime View Post
    Nagkataon wala masyado traffic. I did not report to the manager because my wife didn't want me to make a scene. Not good example for my kid. Thanks Ano727 I will try her.
    Props to you and the wifey sir self control and always be a good example to our kids 👍

Goodluck with the SA from Mazda Cavite sir

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Yeah, I agree. This should be avoid the SA not beware of Mazda Greenhills thread. My SA even drove the test vehicle to our house, when we requested for a test drive before we bought our CX-5. Of course it helped that we lived just within the Wilson St. area thats why he was willing to drive the test drive unit to our place. So far I've experienced very good service from them, nothing to complain about so far. Only gripe I had was their wifi was down when i had our 1st pms done.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Who renamed this thread?. Just wondering

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast