New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bros. I am quite familiar with the following routes:

1. Through Mindanao Ave,- and then taking EDSA or Katipunan> C5
    2. Through Balintawak>EDSA
    3. Through A. Bonifacio(under construction because of the Skyway) then either Quiapo>Roxas Blvd or Nagtahan>SLEX or Roxas Blvd
    > At lahat sila ay sobrang traffic po....

Anyone tried this route? If yes, how was it?

Smart Connect Interchange> NLEX Segment9> NLEX Segment 10> C3 (NLEX-SLEX Connector Rd is under construction[?])> Marcos Road> Delpan Flyover and Bridge> Bonifacio Drive> Roxas Blvd....

1. May binabaha bang lugar dito?
    2. May ongoing construction ba sa mga areas na ito?
    3. Kamusta ang traffic?

Thanks in advance for your input.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depends on the time of the day i would surmise. That is a truck route to the pier so non-truck ban hours may see heavy traffic in the area too.

I take the the route sometimes (usually Friday night) when i am coming from the CBD and will go to NLEX:
    Roxas Blvd - Del Pan - R10 - C4 - EDSA

There are some choke points and at times there were floods due to clogged drainages but okay naman. Dark and scary though so you'd do well to keep the doors locked and keep moving.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Depends on the time of the day i would surmise. That is a truck route to the pier so non-truck ban hours may see heavy traffic in the area too.

I take the the route sometimes (usually Friday night) when i am coming from the CBD and will go to NLEX:
    Roxas Blvd - Del Pan - R10 - C4 - EDSA

There are some choke points and at times there were floods due to clogged drainages but okay naman. Dark and scary though so you'd do well to keep the doors locked and keep moving.
    Thanks for that bro.

I plan to do this tomorrow afternoon sana... Probably around 4 to 5PM,- I'll be at the Smart Connect Interchange going to SouthMM....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If 4pm to 5pm going South, I'll take my chance at EDSA from Balintawak to Magallanes all the way to LPC.

But if you wanna try the backdoor route of C3 -Delpan - Roxas Boulevard, i suggest Balintawak- EDSA going to Monumento, left at A. De Jesus going to 5th Avenue then C3 area going to Roxas Boulevard.

Disclaimer: Don't take my word bro hahaha. Baka lalo ka ma traffic. Remember the NLEX incident going to Manaoag

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    If 4pm to 5pm going South, I'll take my chance at EDSA from Balintawak to Magallanes all the way to LPC.

But if you wanna try the backdoor route of C3 -Delpan - Roxas Boulevard, i suggest Balintawak- EDSA going to Monumento, left at A. De Jesus going to 5th Avenue then C3 area going to Roxas Boulevard.

Disclaimer: Don't take my word bro hahaha. Baka lalo ka ma traffic. Remember the NLEX incident going to Manaoag
    Thanks bro.

Will feel my way through.... Leaving for North at 430am, so got to hit the bunker now...

I could not forget that Manaoag trip bro.

Ang sarap yata ng BBQ, lugaw at sopdrinks.... Tsampyon!