• Drive from Calapan to Bulalacao, Mindoro
    • RORO from Bulalacao to Caticlan
    • Iwan ang car sa Caticlan at mag-Boracay saglit
    • Drive from Caticlan to Iloilo City at mag-enjoy sa Iloilo
    • RORO from Iloilo (Dumangas) to Bacolod at sumaglit sa Silay City
    • Drive from Bacolod to Dumaguete
    • RORO from Dumaguete to Dapitan
    • Drive from Dapitan to Iligan at dalawin ang Ma. Cristina Falls
    • Drive from Iligan to Malaybalay, Bukidnon and spend time with my dad (yup, taga-dun sya)

Then pauwi...

• Drive from Malaybalay to Lipata, Surigao
    • RORO from Lipata to San Ricardo
    • Drive from San Ricardo to Tacloban with sunset stopover at San Juanico bridge (OK ba ang sunset dun?). Overnight na rin sa Tacloban kasi malamang pagod na akong mag-drive nun
    • Drive from Tacloban to Allen, Samar
    • RORO from Allen to Matnog
    • Drive from Matnog to Cagsawa, Daraga Albay at pagsawaang tanawin ang Mayon Volcano
    • Drive from Cagsawa back home (long drive) to get back in time for my mother-in-law's birthday

So...

Ano po ang payo ninyo? Road condition, safety, roads to avoid?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Binabasa ko palang nakaka pagod na pero enjoy yan hanggang tacloban lang na rating ko via matnog before mag yolanda pa maayos pa daan noon ewan ko lang ngayon. Dami stranded na trucks sa matnog ngayon patawid ng allen

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Binabasa ko palang nakaka pagod na pero enjoy yan hanggang tacloban lang na rating ko via matnog before mag yolanda pa maayos pa daan noon ewan ko lang ngayon. Dami stranded na trucks sa matnog ngayon patawid ng allen
    LOL. Meron din namang 1-3 days stay sa mga lugar so may konting pahinga pero agree ako, tuwing iniisip ko, napapagod na rin ako.

Sana ok pa ang daan sa Tacloban.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    That's a fun trip and if I have the time I'd do the same, but only if I have a ladder-frame SUV. The roads in Samar and Bicol alone are enough to wreck the suspension of a fully-laden sedan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hahahah, sa haba nung ruta dapat isama sa list ang PMS before the trip and PMS after the trip.
    Ang sarap libutin ng Pilipinas!
    Now, how do I save up for that yellow FJ Cruiser?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Wow! This is awesome roadtrip. Ive read in an article some tips about RORO. You need to get your pnp clearance handy and in advance to show its not a carnapped car. Plus private cars are 3rd priority after busses and cargo trucks so the congestion in matnog port I heard in the news yesterday may be a cause of delay. Safe trip,!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *dos2 - yup yup. nasa casa ang sasakyan ngayon. and for sure, nasa casa ulit after.

*Morz - didn't think about getting the pnp clearance in advance. i hope it won't cause me major delays.

the family's already excited and we're certainly looking forward to and praying for an awesome trip.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Godbless mikelopez and have a very safe and joyous trip.
    Won't mention memorable because given the places and distance, this trip will definitely be in your memories for a lifetime.
    Pashare ng experience after the trip.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Parang may gumawa nyan dati sa tsikot, yung isuzu crosswind ata ginamit nila.

Have a nice & safe trip sir.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Wow. Dream ko yang mag road trip nang ganyang kalayo.
    Magkano kaya overall expense nyan?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Need Advise: Road Trip to and from Mindanao