New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Good Day Fellow Tsikoteers! Ask ko lang po kung sa tingin nyo ano mas malayo Baguio or Camarines Sur Naga city? coming from alabang. last monday kasi me and my girlfriend with friends decided to have a nice long run roadtrip, pumayag naman ako kahit ako lang magiging driver all the way back and fort. so we decided to go at Baguio city, unfortunately last monday night lang namin nalaman na nasa state of calamity pala baguio and most parts of the city was out of electricity, then out of the blue namin napagkasunduan na sa south na lang since wala naman at di tinamaan ng bagyo dun, the bicol daw. we immediately set out and move on to our trip, 12midnight kami nkaalis ng alabang, past 2am nasa lopez quezon na kami, 4am camarines sur ragay then stop over at sipocot for re fuelling, i was scared nung nasa ragay provincial road kame kasi we are all alone on the road then suddenly a pick na paparating and he was flickering his lights i dont know why, my gf is comfortably sleeping along with my friends so wala ako makausap at matanong kung ano kaya yun, pumasok sa isip ko na baka NPA nga so i hindi na ako nag alinlangan na magpatakbo ng mabilis running at 130km/h, parang walang kwenta yung mga checkpoint kasi kakaunti lang then suddenly nag pull over yung pick up katagalan, for 45 ko siya pilit na iniiwanan.. hay. katakot lang. then we reached Naga City past 8am, and then have our breakfast and another trip to malabsay falls, a rugged trip. then at 12noon spent our siesta at Surfers paradise the set off back home we left Pamplona 2pm and reached home 9:45pm. then we are now planning to go at Baguio since rehabilitation is quite on progress na daw. and im just wondering same distance lang ba sila between naga city and baguio city or mas malapit yung naga city.? thanks guys! hoping for your kind suggestions and points of view..

Papuntang Malabsay falls mt. isarog

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Mas malayo ang Naga. Baguio is around 4 to 5 hours only. I've done a Naga trip last Penafrancia Festival, but I can't do that "balikan". Nakakapagod.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bro katakot tala sipocot ..

kami last december 27 andami naming inilagay bato jan .. lulipad .. hehe ..
    and maraming nanghaharang jan .. hinarang kami twice then naghingi ng pera .. hehe .. mas malapit lang baguio dude ..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yeah, mas malayo ang Naga.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    bro under a state of calamity ang Baguio ngayon in order for the local gov't to allocate funds for the repair of damaged public infrastructure. Pero surprisingly, of all of the hardest hit provinces up north (including Pangasinan, Zambales, La Union), Baguio ang unang na restore and electricity.. pati cable service meron na rin sa amin..all minor landslides are already cleared up..

I just went down to Pangasinan today using Marcos Hway.. ok naman na ang daan..may dalawa or tatlong portions lang na one way pero so far so good..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post

and maraming nanghaharang jan .. hinarang kami twice then naghingi ng pera .. hehe .. mas malapit lang baguio dude ..
    pinalad pa pala kami. dame nga bato naka harang, at ang dami ding ga#*!ong bus driver. . buti di kami na harang..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post

Ano pinang harang, tali lang ba or mga punongkahoy??

Magkano naman hinigi nila sayo?

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by iRevoLution_mo View Post
    pinalad pa pala kami. dame nga bato naka harang, at ang dami ding ga#*!ong bus driver. . buti di kami na harang..
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    Ano pinang harang, tali lang ba or mga punongkahoy??

Magkano naman hinigi nila sayo?

WBR,
    * iRevoLution_mo

yes sir maswerte talaga cguro kayo .. yep dami bus driver na G*&% jan .. specially * night ..

* Innova_Boy

tali and punong kahoy .. at first nagulat kami (yung lead car coz 3 car convoy kami that time) so i think 20php lang naman ata .. ang masama dun you are cruising * 80 kph then biglang lubid na lilitaw sa kalsada .. amp full brakes ..! around mga 4 na ganun si cguro .. then yung mga sumunod na ganun pinagbabangga na namin so wala rin silang nagawa .. sadly, sa bandang unahan ibang trip na nman ang mga demonyo dun .. "kamao" size na bato naman ang iilagan mo sa unahan .. we dodged around 3 kamao size bato ata in that road .. last 2004 i think, na tamaan yung isang trooper namin dati sa bandang likod almost hitting the tail light .. tyhat happend around 12 am ata ..then imbes na huminto nag pedal to the metal yung driver namin so nung naka alis nung sopocot area tinanung yung isang local resident and sabi nya hold-up/ carjack area daw dun if huminto ka .. last december luckily we dodged the stones ..

ingat talaga kelangan jan and precense ofmind sa driving ..

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    i feel for your trip bro.. wel last december we travel to mindanao via bicol too. ya quirino highway is pretty messed up with all the broken bits of highway cement.. but i have never encounterd any NPAs or watevr in all the 4 trips that i we have done in the last 5 years to mindanao. and yes at night there are lots of buses that have their lights pointed to your face even when its at low beam.. that is why after the first trip that our starex took to mindanao. i install 4 lights just under the roof rack.. now wen i meet a bus they actually slow done when i give them the high beam because the driver is surely blinded by all my lights.i also intstalled a bus air horn so now when i over take they think its a another bus.. hehehe... apart from that i stil think Samar has the worst roads.. if ever you want to drive to tacloban make sure its during the day and pray its not raining.. because you just cant tell how deep the puddles are.. heheh.. and ya from alabang Naga city is definitely further than Baguio....
    Last edited by cocoy; May 26th, 2008 at 11:49 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, mas malayo ang naga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ano mas malayo Camarines Sur Naga City or Baguio?