New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'll be coming from West Service Road/Merville. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Its almost near in NAIA Terminal 3 Airport.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^I don't know how to go there as well.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 4th, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Double Post

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    My girl and I went there the other day.

1) If you're coming from the north, just take SLEX. Stay right, but do not enter Paseo de Magallanes or the Shell Magallanes/Honda Cars Makati intersection. Do NOT enter the Skyway on-ramp as well. Just keep going straight and stay right.

2) Past the Skyway on-ramp, move to the rightmost lane to the U-turn/left-turn ramp at Sales Interchange. Notable here is that the U-turn is to the RIGHT, not the usual LEFT. Don't make a tight U-turn; that will bring you across Sales Overpass and into Fort Bonifacio. Make a loose U-turn and stay to the left. Turn left going to the airport.

3) When you're along Sales, stay on the right. You will pass by the Villamor Air Force Base Gate 1 intersection (this has a traffic light, you can't miss it). After Villamor AFB Gate 1, make a right turn at the corner before Andrews Ave (this wide road will lead you to NAIA3 and other terminals). That should be the entrance to the Resorts World complex.

4) Alternatively you can drive through Bonifacio Global City's 5th Ave and into Fort Bonifacio's Lawton St (both are main roads of their respective areas). The end of Lawton St. is the exit of Fort Bonifacio. It will lead you to an intersection with the East Service road on your left, Pasong Tamo Ext. at your right, and Sales Overpass if you go straight ahead. Follow #3 from here. This seems like the simpler route as many people get confused with the Sales left-turn/U-turn ramp.

HTH!

Directions to Resorts World Manila