New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Originally from the Hyundai Getz thread, I figured I'd just post it here just incase the mods reckon I'm pushing my luck by posting tech questions over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    I'm no fan of chrome garnishes.
    So am I. :-D Actually I was referring to the handle/side mirror trims which matches with the finish. Much like on the higher variants where the handles/side mirrors are painted with the same color of the car as compared to the lower variants which sport a black matte plastic. Anybody know where I could find them or which of the Philippine dealers can I get them from.

TIA 4 d nfos-------

If I understand your question correctly...

Instead of buying new trims, you can have it repainted outside the dealer for a fraction of the cost. It will take no longer than a day to finish it.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    If I understand your question correctly...

Instead of buying new trims, you can have it repainted outside the dealer for a fraction of the cost. It will take no longer than a day to finish it.
    that thought occured to me. But since wala pa akong pinagkakatiwalaang paint shop (within the vicinity of my Diana) I don't want ef it up, or rather want them to ef it up. di ba like yung mga chrome garnish, correct me if I'm wrong, they just sorta clip it over the original one lang naman di ba?

di ba like yung mga chrome garnish, correct me if I'm wrong, they just sorta clip it over the original one lang naman di ba?
    Yup, AFAIK its clipped over it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw a yellow Getz with a different chrome grill, chrome sidings and even chrome tail light garnish, the one that separates the different colors of the tail light (is there an actual name for this?). Looks pretty good.
    Last edited by Mguy; May 2nd, 2006 at 05:21 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    yup, I only need the clip ons that will match my ride's color.

regarding the Chrome Garnish (for the tail light): http://www.maxdax.com/index.php?s=auto&p=hyundai_getz

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If you want Chrome garnish trim just go to Goldrich Banawe I get all my Chrome garnish trim on my Getz from them or have it painted from the CASA for P700/pc as what the price qoutation from Hyundai last year

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    thanks for the info. I'll look them up if I start fancying chrome garnishes. For now, I'm sticking with the color-keyed trims...IF I find 'em. :-D

Getz side mirrors/handle trims