New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    any innova owners here upgraded their tires? i noticed that the stock tires are quite puny, only 205/65-15. what's the safest tire upgrade size for a more comfortable ride?upgrading to 17's will cause the ride to become more jittery so my option is to try the tire upgrade first. any recommendations? ty

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I wonder if a 225/60/15 will fit in there.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    any innova owners here upgraded their tires? i noticed that the stock tires are quite puny, only 205/65-15. what's the safest tire upgrade size for a more comfortable ride?upgrading to 17's will cause the ride to become more jittery so my option is to try the tire upgrade first. any recommendations? ty

a number of InnovaClub.Ph members upgraded their tires to 17's... mine is 215/5517... IMO, it did made the car more stable especially during high speed... the riding comfort also improved compared to the stock tires/rim combo which i find to be a bit bouncy.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    a number of InnovaClub.Ph members upgraded their tires to 17's... mine is 215/5517... IMO, it did made the car more stable especially during high speed... the riding comfort also improved compared to the stock tires/rim combo which i find to be a bit bouncy.

does upgrading to that size cause any rubbing when turning? i find the clearance of the front fenders to be a bit small. and since the 17's tires have lower profile than stock, can it really lessen the bounciness?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    does upgrading to that size cause any rubbing when turning? i find the clearance of the front fenders to be a bit small. and since the 17's tires have lower profile than stock, can it really lessen the bounciness?

no rubbing at all... mine is 215/55/17... IMO, it did lessen the bounciness.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    mam liv,
    ano ba yung offset ng rims mo? im thinking kasi either 16 or 17's, although im more inclined sa 16's para hindi gaano ma affect yung torque niya. ok ba yung mga rims ng camry? mukhang bagay kasi sa innova.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mam liv,
    ano ba yung offset ng rims mo? im thinking kasi either 16 or 17's, although im more inclined sa 16's para hindi gaano ma affect yung torque niya. ok ba yung mga rims ng camry? mukhang bagay kasi sa innova.
    Sir newbie lang po ako dito pero I have innova-G VVT-i sitting in the garage since March 07. Interesado po ako dun sa sinabi mo na mags ng 08 Camry for the innova. First quesytion ko sir is kasya po ba ito? 5 studs din ba yung camry at innova?

Also, interesado sir ako sumali sa innovaclub.ph pero nung nag subscribe po ako sa yahoogroup ang sabi my request is under process by the moderators. Gaano ba sir katagal ma receive yung confirmation na approve ako? Kase may reply sa akin kanina about members you are rejected.Lists of reason kung bakit na reject.

I'm looking forward sir for your reply and hopefully to be a member soon. I work abroad but will be in Manila April next year.

All the best .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bensho View Post
    Sir newbie lang po ako dito pero I have innova-G VVT-i sitting in the garage since March 07. Interesado po ako dun sa sinabi mo na mags ng 08 Camry for the innova. First quesytion ko sir is kasya po ba ito? 5 studs din ba yung camry at innova?

Also, interesado sir ako sumali sa innovaclub.ph pero nung nag subscribe po ako sa yahoogroup ang sabi my request is under process by the moderators. Gaano ba sir katagal ma receive yung confirmation na approve ako? Kase may reply sa akin kanina about members you are rejected.Lists of reason kung bakit na reject.

I'm looking forward sir for your reply and hopefully to be a member soon. I work abroad but will be in Manila April next year.

All the best .
    punta lang kayo sa monthly EB kasali na kayo sa club e.kahit di registered di ba mam liv?hehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sir bratski,

Nakahanap ka na ba ng set of camry rims for your innova?Parehas tayo ng iniisip sir.I think bagay yung new stock rims at possibly tires din ng new model camry. Let me know sir kung nakahanap ka. Sa March 09 ko pa siguro maasikaso yun sa kin kase I live abroad. have a good day.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    mam liv,

di ko na po matandaan since 8 months ago na po nang magpalit ako ng mags/tires... limited po ang size 16 sa Innova so i suggest that you go for 17".

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Upgrading tires of Innova