New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mga pafs post natin dito tire pressure na nilalagay natin sa oto's van truck natin atleast sharing na din

mods di ko sure kung may thread na ganito pero inunahan ko na kung meron na paki merge na lang thanks

VEHICLE:

FRONT TIRE:

REAR TIRE:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    since wala din akong alam sa tire pressure, i just follow the owner's manual: 28 sa harap, 26 sa likod. '89 corolla XL lang po...i was shocked to learn that some people go all the way up to 30-40 -- ok lang ba yan? baka lumutang na ung kotse mo sa sobrang pressure B)

ibang usapan na ata pag AUV/SUVs? something like 30 and up?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Altis:
    Stock mags and wheels 32 PSI N2

Avanza:
    Stock mags and wheels 35 PSI N2

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    2007 Honda Civic 1.8S A/T

Tires: 205/55 R16
    Pressure as per owner's manual: 32 PSI (front & rear)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ang lambot nyo pala mag hangin ng tire mga peeps hindi ba malakas sa gas pag malambot ang gulong? sana may mag post ng truck or any van with 8 ply tire

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    afaik, pag malambot, nakaka affect ng FC; the downside to overinflation naman, mas madaling sumabog especially at high speeds, heavy load, o pag tumama sa lubak, or any combination of the three.

di ko sure kung tama ba, pero me nagsabi sa amin that if you're gonna go or long drives, advisable daw to lower your TP by about 2 - 3; nag eexpand daw kasi ung hangin sa loob. kung overinflated mas susceptible to sabog.
    Last edited by badkuk; May 8th, 2009 at 12:45 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually... under-inflation causes more rolling resistance, which causes more friction with the surface, causing more heat, which is also caused by the sidewall deformation as it goes from top-to-ground and back... which raises temperature and pressure and causes wear.

Just inflate them to normal recommended pressures. Pressure increase from travel shouldn't exceed five psi or so.

I usually overinflate my tires a bit, to give more secure handling (preventing sidewall deformation and flex)... and to decrease wear-and-tear on the tire... but many new cars already have tire-stickers which recommend higher pressures (usually 32-35 psi).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honda FD and CRV

30 PSI on all tires for both cars....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    32 and 35 PSI's for front and rear of my SUV and AUV.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    so pag van pala kailangan medyo malambot ng konti ang gulong pag mag lolong drive para iwas sabog ng gulong ? pano kung madaming sakay let say 13pax kailangan ba na nasa 40 psi ang mga tire?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
"tire pressure" thread