New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    saan shop ba maka bili nang volk rays na copy?

kagaya nito http://tsikot.yehey.com/classifieds/...t/24323/cat/52

rota made ba yan? at pa ask nman price tag :D thanks po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw one at evangelista, makati. yung pinakamalaking tire shop dun sa kaliwa coming from edsa. (sorry, i forgot the name of the shop)

costs around 16k/set of 15s.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kung locally made, gawa yan ng silverwind

may showroom sila sa dub shop in timog ave (near edsa)

mayroon din akong nakita sa banawe (shop is beside dencio's)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    mga sir, panu po malalaman yung orig sa copy na volk rays, balak ko kasi ganito lagay sa tsikot ko.
    thanks!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ah ok thanks mga paps kaso hndi ako tga manila :/

aww bad news silverwind? dami akong nakita bad reviews sa kanila vs rota, im pondering over rota spoon copy or this silverwind volk copy mas lufet kc ung volk sa looks lol

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sa price siguro. original 15 run around 30-50k yata. not sure. just go for the copies. meron din yatang taiwan made. mahal ng konti

Quote Originally Posted by EGcoolmhan View Post
    mga sir, panu po malalaman yung orig sa copy na volk rays, balak ko kasi ganito lagay sa tsikot ko.
    thanks!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sa lip makikita mo at magaan angt orig na volk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    well...

rays engineering arguably makes one of the best rims in the world... precision-made... strong, and extremely light... looks is just half of it. Ur really spending your money on quality... ung 50k na 15's, 2nd hand... original na 15's can cost over a hundred thou...

their TE-37 is one of the bestsellers... kaya ang daming gamagaya... so far, the best copy is ung taiwan....

sa lip and sa edges ng spoke nakikita ang orig... but if you ask me, a fake is a fake... nakakahiya sa mga naka-orig...

kadiri ung silverwind...

if you dont have the money for it, then you dont... wag na magpilit. wannabe ang dating e...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ^
    ah, the voice of reason. Too bad this most likely will fall on deaf ears, the impulse to rice (i.e. performance implied) is too much to resist.

Like you said, it may look the same (and is intended as a doppelganger for the genuine article) but it's far from being a "copy"... not as strong as the real ones. "copy" LOL i always smile when i read that euphemism.

No one's stopping anybody to do what they want. Just voicing out my 2 cents to let some people know that not everyone is impressed by fakes- on the contrary actually =). But i guess that's a win-win situation, the ricer feels cool and I have my little bit of comic amusement. How do you feel when you see a girl ,feeling classy, toting a fake Louis Vuitton bag?- it's like that. Friends don't let friends rice and become a source of derision.

But hey, fakes are prolly the rule rather than the exception. For every 10 volks out there, there must be only 1 or two real thing. LMAO! Or should it be 1 out of every 15?
    Last edited by owyn; July 3rd, 2008 at 08:48 AM. Reason: some spelling errors, incomplete sentences

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ correct....

VOLK RAYS copy