New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    A very reliable acquaintance of mine in the automotive industry said, that Kia will follow Hyundai's lead in cutting the retail prices of their vehicles because of the the Free Trade Agreement with Korea.

I wonder if this is true and kung kailan kaya?

Auto price war looms as Hyundai cuts prices - The Standard

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Pleasssseeee. I like the new sorento but P2.3m is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Inoverprice naman lahat ng Hyundais last year, imagine a Tucson at 1.3M at par with Cx5s and CRV

So after this balik current gen prices Lang, wala din

Buti pa Toyota Rav4, agreement or not, 1.263M na Lang for a full - blown CUV

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think Hyundai & Kia had no growth or very little growth in sales for 2015. Unlike other Car manufacturers who had grown an average of 20%. They really have no choice but to cut their prices, or else they will continue to lose market share that they have worked for years to gain.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Lumaki rin kasi ulo ng kia/hyundai. Sobra yumabang in other words. It's a good thing to hear that they are coming back to their senses.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord View Post
    Lumaki rin kasi ulo ng kia/hyundai. Sobra yumabang in other words. It's a good thing to hear that they are coming back to their senses.
    I already bought an equivalent vehicle vs. their overpriced Sorento.....

Hyundai,- have not really considered their Sta. Fe; much more, the Tucson....

It is good; The consumers will like it; But may not take it.

We'll see.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.6K _/_/_/_/_/:spam:_/_/_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    I think Hyundai & Kia had no growth or very little growth in sales for 2015. Unlike other Car manufacturers who had grown an average of 20%. They really have no choice but to cut their prices, or else they will continue to lose market share that they have worked for years to gain.
    The problem with them is the after-sales support. They don't stock up on parts. Until now my 2014 Sorento LX is their shop waiting for a replacement AC cooling coil from Korea despite bringing it in before Christmas.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Marami kasi bumilib. Matulin, masarap sakyan parang sedan sa suspension. Okay yan kung kinis lahat ng kalye dito tulad sa Korea...kaya ayun kalampag inaabot. Designed yan sa mga koreano na mga kaskasero way of driving.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Afaik the distributor of kia and bmw are the same in the ph. BMW is competitively priced but some base models are hilariously under specced. I could get a 318d for not much more than a sorento though.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    If true then this is good for competition and customer choice.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast