New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I was driving to work one sunny day when this stunning baby just quietly zipped by me and all I could say was - Whoa!~~~~ and my heart could'nt stop but

... and it has a hybrid sister too - along with her hot and super ***y friends.!

Need I say more??? now for the hard part... where the heck, can I get the money to buy one of these really hot and fast babies??? ... ahem!... I'm talking about "the car" of course ladies and gents.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It IS already available in Kia dealerships. Yes, indeed it is really stylish. It's price however is not that great for its features and its badge, probably. 1.3M.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    1.3 million.

Hyundai Genesis Coupe
    Ford Focus TDCi
    Honda Civic 2.0
    Lancer EX
    i30 diesel
    Subaru Impreza
    Chevy Cruze

oooh baby, baby it's a wild world.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I dunno, it's pretty addicting to look at. those folks at KIA might have been researching how to induce dopamine CNS synthesis
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Maganda nga yung Forte kaya lang mahal, i mean i would get a High End Lancer na lang for the price or High End Civic.. Tapos 4AT lang sya....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree that the Kia Forte looks great but... at which market segment is the Kia Forte supposed to compete in?

It's too expensive to match the likes of the Lancer EX, Civic 2.0L, Focus TDCi, Subaru Impreza. And the price is too close to other bigger/better options like Honda CRV and Toyota Camry.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    looks like a face lifted 07-09(ata) kia Optima in Bahrain. ganyan yung looks niya nung pinakita saken ng Dud ko yung brochure. not sure though.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    1.3M!!! are they joking!!!??? dagdag na lang ako konte naka montero sport na ko!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    "1.3M for a Kia is a friggin' joke!" - what someone from the '90s would say.

Well, for that kind of a car, it still is. The tax rants from Kia then follows...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Backside looks like a Lexus IS. Frontside looks like an Acura TSX.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast