New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    guys, based sa pagcanvass ko ng rims, napili ko po yung concept one DITCH

SIZE = 15 x 8.0
    PCD = 139
    HOLES = 6

magfifit po ba ito sa isuzu crosswind 2003?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005

Hmmm, I just wonder since the standard rim spec of the sporty Crosswind is 7x15. I wonder if the 8x15 would not create rubbing issues. I guess depende rin sa size ng goma na ikakabit mo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    boss benz, ano po yung rubbing issue?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IOwnIsuzu View Post
    boss benz, ano po yung rubbing issue?
    Yung pagsayad to the wheel well or some underchassis components. Remember, everytime you increase rim or tire size, space between these components is reduced.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Boss Benz, meron bang locally-available na rim like this one for the DMax, and how much would you think will one cost?

i think the Pirelli tires are also nice

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post

Boss Benz, meron bang locally-available na rim like this one for the DMax, and how much would you think will one cost?

i think the Pirelli tires are also nice

Thanks.

I like everything about this unit as it is pictured.

The hood scoop and what it represents is of course the biggest "plus" of all.

The grill is simply beautiful, and the stepboards are not only attractive, but very functional with the "cut out" between the front and rear doors.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nick View Post
    I like everything about this unit as it is pictured.

The hood scoop and what it represents is of course the biggest "plus" of all.

The grill is simply beautiful, and the stepboards are not only attractive, but very functional with the "cut out" between the front and rear doors.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.
    Yes Unk Nick, you said it all ALRIGHT!

Specifically the stepboards ---- the reason why i don't like one in my DMax LS is that it's actually a design-flaw, the way i just see it. When you hit a relatively high water puddle along the highways at high-speed, you'd have the tendency to hydroplane (the roads in Phils. at night time are even non-lit, let alone that some are poorly-litted). Those who doesn't know what to do about it, they'd naturally step on the breaks and the more they allow the car to drift.

i don't know why a lot of us SE Asians like them so. Is it because under the belief that the pickups look better with it and also because of the fact that we're not tall and couldn't get on top of the DMax without it

That cut-out in the stepboard is really functional, safety-wise.... But, in my case, i would still have it removed. But that's just me of course Unk Nick

selected RIMS :)