New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi guys,

Tanong ko lang what are the options how I can play AVI files in my 2006 sportivo. Is it possible? I've been reading the manuals, so far puro VCD and DVD playbacks lang dini-discuss, never really went through the functionalities of the audio and video jacks in the rear (between driver and passenger seats). What are the ways we could play AVI files, if ever possible. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same question as I also have the same isuzu model. Have anyone of you tried playing your ipod video/touch in your sportivo? Were you successful in making the video show in the monitors?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie View Post
    same question as I also have the same isuzu model. Have anyone of you tried playing your ipod video/touch in your sportivo? Were you successful in making the video show in the monitors?
    Hi guys I have just owned 2010 sportivo last dec 17. I have plaved video files through usb but we have to convert avi file to mpeg2 format. I use xilisoft video converter to convert videos hope these helps.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jong_lloyd View Post
    Hi guys I have just owned 2010 sportivo last dec 17. I have plaved video files through usb but we have to convert avi file to mpeg2 format. I use xilisoft video converter to convert videos hope these helps.
    Thanks. I don't have the USB slot yet in my head unit. How about the rear console (between driver and passengers seats)? Have you tried using the ports there? kindly share what have you tried so far.

Play AVI files in 2006 Crosswind (Sportivo)