New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Mga mates, where can we buy replacement of my stolen cluster meters(gauge panel) for isuzu fuego 2000 model and how much? Fuego, Highlander and Crosswind is similar. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RACSO52 View Post
    Mga mates, where can we buy replacement of my stolen cluster meters(gauge panel) for isuzu fuego 2000 model and how much? Fuego, Highlander and Crosswind is similar. Thank you.
    Hi I have a spare meter cluster let me know if you're interested I willing to sell it. thanks. just pm me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    TholitzReloaded, talagang interesado to buy it if the price is right and affordable. Magkano ang benta mo at speed sensor naba yan or cable type pa? is it still working? Paki send or post yung picture.Bago lang akong member so pasencia nalang. TholitzReloaded, Thanks of your info.
    Last edited by RACSO52; May 25th, 2010 at 03:53 PM. Reason: rephrase the sentence and correct the spelling.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    TholitzReloaded, talagang interesado to buy it if the price is right and affordable. Magkano ang benta mo at speed sensor naba yan or cable type pa? is it still working? Paki send or post yung picture.Bago lang akong member so pasencia nalang. TholitzReloaded, Thanks of your info.
    I have doubts if a Crosswind instrument cluster is adaptable to that of a Fuego... ... as for the older Hilander model, baka pwede pa. Let me try and confirm this.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I have doubts if a Crosswind instrument cluster is adaptable to that of a Fuego... ... as for the older Hilander model, baka pwede pa. Let me try and confirm this.
    I see, I also don't know if crosswind meter cluster will fit fuego, *RACS052 better make sure muna check you cluster and post the pics here, better yet check with isuzu casa if the two are compatible, I can also post the pics of my meter cluster here so you may see the front and back of the cluster.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Why don't you try AutoMeter gauges, I've heard they're good and cheap gauges.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by copternadley View Post
    Why don't you try AutoMeter gauges, I've heard they're good and cheap gauges.
    Those are racing gauges right?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Hi I have a spare meter cluster let me know if you're interested I willing to sell it. thanks. just pm me.
    hi my name is mike and i am looking for a instrument cluster for my 2000 model isuzu fuego, i am seeking a panel that has speedometer, rpm, temp, oil,amp and fuel, can you send me a pic of what you have then we can go from there... the one i have is the simple style, speedometer, tem gauge and fuel gauge..

thank you
    mike
    boatermike2*yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Hi I am looking for panel gauge for my isuzu fuego 98 model. Meron ba dyan available? Thanks in advance

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by wpfleider View Post
    Hi I am looking for panel gauge for my isuzu fuego 98 model. Meron ba dyan available? Thanks in advance
    I am also looking for isuzu crosswind xt 2001 model instrument meter or cluster meter.kung meron kayo available..thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Isuzu Cluster meter(gauge panel assembly)