New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    hello do you use 1st gear sa arangkada on your crosswind or any izusu vehicle? kasi ako nasanay na ako using 2nd gear sa arangkada timpla lang ng konti sa clutch oks na. By the way magisa lang kasi ako palagi sa ride ko na crosswind and matagal ko na din naman ginagawa ito and wala naman ako nararamdaman or nasisirang part related to it........meron kayang effect ito sa clutch or any system connected to it in the long run? share your toughts naman...thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaz014 View Post
    hello do you use 1st gear sa arangkada on your crosswind or any izusu vehicle? kasi ako nasanay na ako using 2nd gear sa arangkada timpla lang ng konti sa clutch oks na. By the way magisa lang kasi ako palagi sa ride ko na crosswind and matagal ko na din naman ginagawa ito and wala naman ako nararamdaman or nasisirang part related to it........meron kayang effect ito sa clutch or any system connected to it in the long run? share your toughts naman...thanks
    i used to do this sa adventure namin, arangkada sa 2nd gear, basta hindi fully loaded yung vehicle. almost all diesels have this ability because of the available low-end torque. though now i refrain from doing it kasi it will shorten the clutch life.

peace.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Can be but I would suggest/discourage doing so to avoid adding stress to the tranny.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yup,- parang jeepney driver style iyan... :grin;

12.1K:drunk:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Aguy 2nd gear sa arangkada.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_08 View Post
    i used to do this sa adventure namin, arangkada sa 2nd gear, basta hindi fully loaded yung vehicle. almost all diesels have this ability because of the available low-end torque. though now i refrain from doing it kasi it will shorten the clutch life.

peace.
    it won't affect the clutch. the effect is more on the gears inside the tranny.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    it won't affect the clutch. the effect is more on the gears inside the tranny.
    yup, i stand corrected. thanks.

peace.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    walang masisira na part sa tranny saka sa clutch. mabagal lang ang arangkada at hindi susundot pag tinapakan mo yung gas di tulad sa 1st gear. Kahit automatic transmission pwede mong pagstart sa 2nd gear. sa mga countries na may snow makikita mo sa car manual na start yung gear sa 2nd para di magslide yung gulong so okay lang yan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    It will affect the clutch (disc) in a way from premature wear. Use the 1st gear that's why it's there hehe.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    It will affect the clutch (disc) in a way from premature wear. Use the 1st gear that's why it's there hehe.
    Use the 1st gear that's why it's there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
do you use 1st gear sa arangkada