New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    pwede bang u-order ng set of interior sidings sa casa? for honda eh 95 san kaya maganda bumili nito? sa casa lang ba?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    try banawe they would have those, but check first some of them sell it as a set including the doors and its mechanism. Are your siding worn out ? Or pwede pang re-upholstery ?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Usually SeatMate or KelSeat has these. OEM naman sila ng most auto firms dito sa Pinas

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    saan seatmate or kelseat? nagaayos rin ba sila nang gasgas sa interior plastic??

thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi maayos ng Seatmate at Kelseat kung gasgsas yung plastic.

They are an upholstery shop. Unfortunately, the Aveo's sidings are not upholstered. They are made out of moulded plastic.

Civic door panels are available from surplus shops. But they are not that hard to refurbish also.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you have three options....

first option is to get it from the casa... pero ang lufeet ng price nyan... will cost you an arm and a leg.

second option is to get a good surplus one....

and the third option is to have your current one re-upholstered.

nung nasira ang current fabric sidings nung oto ko, studied these three options.... ended up with the third option kasi yun ang pinaka ok na choice.... minimal cost lang... cost me around 3k to have them re-upholstered with vinyl (4 pieces).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ah, ganun thanks kuya otpe, wala ka bang maiirecommend na shops na gumgawa nito? o WALA na talagang Pag asa?

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    pwede ko rin kya orderin sa casa yung pang ESI??? or all power na? pwede ko bang i-convert yun from manual to all power na?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can check if the dealer still stocks those things. Surplus panels are pretty much everywhere.

If you order an ESI door panel. It will only be the door panel. You will have to order the switches, window motors, etc. separately. Add installation cost also.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    pwede ko rin kya orderin sa casa yung pang ESI??? or all power na? pwede ko bang i-convert yun from manual to all power na?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Interior Sidings san pwede bumili?