New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I dunno if you guys go along the Balintawak area of EDSA but there is a new Hyundai dealership being constructed dubbed Hyundai NORTH EDSA. But what the point, Hyundai Balintawak is just 200 meters away, so you have 2 competing dealers in the same area?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ thats the former Nissan North EDSA Balintawak

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The point lang naman is sana nilayo nila yung dealership its too close to each other... Oh well...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Parang Las piñas and the new Alabang, mag ka lapit.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Haha, yep. I also found it weird the first time I saw it. Since my insurance rejected Hyundai Quezon Ave. for my body repair work, I ended up having the car repaired at Hyundai North Edsa. Umpisa akala ko Hyundai Balintawak... yun pala it's the one just 3 minutes away

Then again, the one who's processing my insurance papers is damn cute :naughty2: So okay na saakin kahit papano. LOL!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Haha, yep. I also found it weird the first time I saw it. Since my insurance rejected Hyundai Quezon Ave. for my body repair work, I ended up having the car repaired at Hyundai North Edsa. Umpisa akala ko Hyundai Balintawak... yun pala it's the one just 3 minutes away

Then again, the one who's processing my insurance papers is damn cute :naughty2: So okay na saakin kahit papano. LOL!
    3 minutes away if you crawl your way from Hyundai Balintawak! Ganun kalapit hahaha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The more the manier ;)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    business strategy nila yan.. parang yung Toyota North Edsa and Toyota Balintawak din..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But Toyota Balintawak and North EDSA are not that close. Toyota Balintawak is already in the Kalookan side of EDSA past NLEX malapit na sa Monumento, Toyota NORTH EDSA is in Quezon City part of EDSA near SM North EDSA. At isa pa Toyota Balintawak and North EDSA are owned by the same people. Etong Hyundai Balintawak and North EDSA are so close (1 minute walk, 15 sec. car) and they are not owned by the same people... Hyundai Balintawak is LAUS Group yung North EDSA not sure pero its not LAUS...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Well this is good for hyundai owners. I hope kia follows.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Hyundai North EDSA - what's the point?