New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    what can you guys say or comment on the quality of hyundai cars or parts?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've no problems with Hyundai vehicles. The quality is pretty much at par with industry standards.

Aftersales service in most dealerships is ok. In most branches, you don't even have to fall in line as you would in the more 'popular' brands like Honda and Toyota because the volume of vehicles being serviced is not that big.

Parts are sourced from different Korean and Japanse companies (Mando, Aisin, etc.). I think Hyundai calls their genuine parts 'Mobis'. There are also numerous third party replacement parts and services available.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hmmm... can't really say. Madalang ang may magpagawa sa shop (or maybe its because talagang kakaunti lang yung mga may Hyundai). Now, either konti lang talaga ang bumibili or maaari din namang kaunti lang talaga ang nagpapaayos kasi hindi sirain.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    personally, hyundai has caught up with its japanese rivals. like what otep said, it's pretty much at par with industry standards. i'd say, it might not be at par with toyota or honda, but it's very darn close to it.

thanks to HARI, there are casas and there is an abundance of parts for hyundais. of course, as in the case of many casas, mas mahal ang service at parts. but there are replacement parts already.

the future does look bright for hyundai. i hope they don't get complacent.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The new Hyundais? Pretty good, I might say. I'm quite happy with my 2006 Sonata GLS V6.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 24th, 2006 at 10:39 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't like the storage bin below the radio on the new Starex. Everytime I have to accelerate suddenly in order to overtake, all the stuff falls out

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tires lang ang hindi maganda pero hindi naman Hyundai ang may gawa nito kundi khumho tires. palitan mo na lang ito ng magandang brand bago magbitak-bitak ito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    I don't like the storage bin below the radio on the new Starex. Everytime I have to accelerate suddenly in order to overtake, all the stuff falls out
    I keep that slot empty. Mukhang 'makalat' kapag may laman, eh. The door pockets are also empty (pranela lang ang nakaladay dun sa driver's side). The glovebox has a map. All vehicle documentation go under the seat. Feeling ko kasi parang 'brand new' kapag walang mga laman at abubot. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    ...Feeling ko kasi parang 'brand new' kapag walang mga laman at abubot...
    OT: Ay naku, wait 'til you have a wife and kids and then tell me you can still keep your van free from clutter

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup hyundai's reliability and quality has caught up with the more mainstream jap brands. case in point yung sta. fe SUV nila.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Quality Of Hyundai