New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006

comes with New 1.1L diesel motor (Hyundai’s smallest yet) and same 1.2L Kappa2 petrol engine

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    The Korean firm has already begun testing the new generation of the Hyundai i10, at an advanced stage of development.A careful observation of the images of the i10 reveals that it is going to maintain approximately the same dimensions but also some of its features, such as the line below the windows.

Codenamed BA, the next generation i10 will be produced in Turkey for the European markets. Currently Hyundai does not make the i10 anywhere but in India (Chennai plant). The successor’s production will begin, perhaps around the same time next year, at the Turkish plant, where investments are being made to increase annual capacity to over 200,000 units

The significant difference between the current gen i10 and the new model is the diesel engine option. Though Hyundai lists a diesel engine on the i10′s brochure, it does not sell this variant anywhere in the world. Hyundai worked on the Kappa petrol engine, improving fuel economy of the four-cylinder 1.2 liter version with 69 hp, while also bringing out a smaller 1L version for the European markets.The 1.0 liter engine will be LPG powered and will be the same engine as the one on KIA Picanto.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    looks good. the diesel variant may have a potential to be a pocket rocket.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nice! Love the new look! Sporty tignan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2