New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hyundai brings out the all-new 2012 Eon
    Words by Niky Tamayo | Photos by Christopher Kho

Hyundai’s booth at the Manila International Auto Show (MIAS) was impressive, with over a thousand square meters of space and a variety of models on display. Yet while most eyes were on the new Veloster, Hyundai gave the humble all-new 2012 Eon equal billing with it on the showroom floor. As well they should, this is an important car for the aggressive Korean brand.

Conceived for the Indian market, the Eon hatchback is built to compete head-to-head with the Suzuki/Maruti Alto. While it’s based on the i10 platform, it’s slimmer, more tightly-packaged, and equipped with a smaller 800 cc engine. Clever nip-and-tuck work cuts weight to an amazingly light 750 kilograms. That’s 175 kilograms less than the base i10. Despite this, the Eon doesn’t feel significantly smaller. While there’s less headroom and elbow-room, legroom is just as good, and cargo capacity is incredible. Hyundai claims 215 liters of cargo space under that diminutive hatch, more than any other mini-car except the i10. And it still manages to fit a full-sized spare tire well underneath that deep boot.....

LINK FOR MORE : Gam(E)on: Hyundai brings out the all-new 2012 Eon
    SOURCE: Gam(E)on: Hyundai brings out the all-new 2012 Eon

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Can anyone say... new-age Beetle?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    May pics kayo nung basic model with black bumpers?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nope. The cars at the show all had painted bumpers.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hyundai balintawak already has a unit on display.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

With prices starting at P438,000, the Eon is likely to become a big seller for Hyundai in the months to come.
    Mukhang sweet spot pricing ito...
    15.3K:jazzybass:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sa Hyundai Biñan meron na din display unit sa labas ng showroom, kulay dilaw.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Ganda!! almost same exterior dimensions ng celerio. Wait natin mga feedbacks ng actual owners , kung meron na.

Ok din sana kung naka mags, ano kaya size pwede dyan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whoa! If it can keep the prices down, it'll sell for sure, just like the Picanto when it first came out.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I'm also curious about the black bumper look of the low end EON. Hindi ba masagwa?

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast