New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I need help guys, I am planning to buy a luxury SUV next month and I'm still havn't decided yet what brand that I would purchase. I want something rugged and brutal and something that will surely turn chick's heads. My budget is 6-10 million and this is my first time and probably last on spending on a vihicle. My first choice is the Hummer H2, now recently this vihicle is on the news I think somebody used an RPG on this monster truck and it is still looks intact that gives me more reason to buy this vihicle, but my problem is that I can't locate the Hummer dealer in Manila. Is the Hummer dealer in Brgy Sto. Domingo in Q.C. still open? I'm trying to call them but the number is already not available if anyone can help that would be great. My second choice is the G-Class Merc and I want the AMG version now I don't know if the AMG version is available here in RP, the reason I want this vihicle is that the look is so timeless and only a few Pinoys has one. A suggestion from you car fanatics will be a big help thanx and God Bless!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hanep sa 1st post a... bakit naman po "first time and probably last on spending on a vihicle"? may taning na po ba buhay nyo?(j/k) yong hummer po sa news, intact nga yata pero luto naman po mga nasa loob. oks pa rin po ba sa inyo yon?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ako sure about Hummer Phil... but AFAIK they are now selling H3s here.

pero about the Mercedes-Benz AMG G-Class G55 (my dream vehicle!)... I think I can help you with that. AFAIK - any MB can be ordered through indent ordering. though it might not be cheap since the G500 is already retailing for around P6M. i know someone from CATS (the local MB, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge dealer) and I'll try to inquire if they can procure an AMG variant (haven't seen one here yet... though there's an SL55 roaming around town).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    wow. And laki naman ng budget mo agent dante. Ganda cguro sumama sayo mag SUV shopping.Good luck Agent dante.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    y dont u just buy a toyota landcruiser 100 series.i dnt really think u will take ur 6million Suv 4wdriving?i just think this is the best SUV ever. i meant u can basically drive this from the show room and take it to pinatubo wit no problems.... oh well i guess this is my dream car.our 80series is getting old. heheehh good luck wit ur dream SUV.....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy
    y dont u just buy a toyota landcruiser 100 series.i dnt really think u will take ur 6million Suv 4wdriving?i just think this is the best SUV ever. i meant u can basically drive this from the show room and take it to pinatubo wit no problems.... oh well i guess this is my dream car.our 80series is getting old. heheehh good luck wit ur dream SUV.....
    mas ok yung Lexus LX470 tutal 6.5M lang to.I think nasa 7 to 9M ang G55 AMG.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i know Hummer Phils stopped selling Hummers already since meron ng GM dealers locally.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    triple your 6M budget and get the F430 nalang...300% more heads turning your way be it chicks, guys or middle genders hehehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    i know Hummer Phils stopped selling Hummers already since meron ng GM dealers locally.
    Huh so GM Philippines na ang bagong dealer ng Hummers here huh,totoo ba to?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    huwow thats some big money.. Gas and insurance bills will sure kill you with those types of cars nowadays..

But if you're really looking for those cars, there are a couple of H2s in Alabang Auto Exchange.. yun nga lang di direct dealership.. kita ko ata a week or two ago..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Hummer Dealer