New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Good Day to you all Hummer owners!!!

Sorry to bother with you this thread, I know it's not about the vehicle but I don't know where else to ask anymore. I have already exhausted all my resources in looking for one.
    I'll be getting married this comming September and would like to surprise my fiance by having a Hummer as our wedding car after the church. We like the Hummer very much as in we go gaga whenever we see one especially this Hummer in our village, we imagine that we are the ones ridding it. It has come to our attention to even ask the owner if he could kindly rent out his vehicle to us just for a few hours but the color black is the one making us hesitant about it. Anyways, if anybody knows someone or who rents out his/her hummer, I would gladdly appreciate if you could email me at gemacero*yahoo.com.
    Thanks very much in advance.

Gem

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    humvee? hummer H1, H2 or H3? be more specific please

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    We share your enthusiasm sir

Are you residing here in the Philippines?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kimpoy...thanks for the correction....H2 or H3 preferably.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Memphis....yes I'm here in the Philippines.... My wedding is in San Juan and reception in Makati. The vehicle will be used only from Church to photo shoot then to reception. Give it at least an hour or two. Kasi we need to be at the reception as soon as possible rin naman.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Memphis....yes I'm here in the Philippines.... My wedding is in San Juan and reception in Makati. The vehicle will be used only from Church to photo shoot then to reception. Give it at least an hour or two. Kasi we need to be at the reception as soon as possible rin naman.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ayaw mo ng hammer(martilyo)?

uniquely pinoy :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hummer Bridal car with matching Kennedy Jeep as advance convoy (30 caliber included) and 6x6 truck for the entourage sa likod...wow!!!

Sorry nadala ako....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gemacero View Post
    Good Day to you all Hummer owners!!!

Sorry to bother with you this thread, I know it's not about the vehicle but I don't know where else to ask anymore. I have already exhausted all my resources in looking for one.
    I'll be getting married this comming September and would like to surprise my fiance by having a Hummer as our wedding car after the church. We like the Hummer very much as in we go gaga whenever we see one especially this Hummer in our village, we imagine that we are the ones ridding it. It has come to our attention to even ask the owner if he could kindly rent out his vehicle to us just for a few hours but the color black is the one making us hesitant about it. Anyways, if anybody knows someone or who rents out his/her hummer, I would gladdly appreciate if you could email me at gemacero*yahoo.com.
    Thanks very much in advance.

Gem
    sir you can contact jasper alana, owner of AMC who make H1 replicas. only H1 no H2 or H3 i think. maybe he can let you rent one of his units oh and yeah, a hummer with very big shoes(yes , for 4x4 monsters) for a bridal car. great. very unique

Hummer Owners.....Help! Help!